Trailer Chapter

Quick Disclaimer: I don't Own Pokemon

Human Speech: Hi
Pokemon Speech: Hello
Aura/Telepathy: 'Hello'
Thoughts: (Hello)
Author Notes: Bold Letters
_____________________________________________

Ash was is the middle of the field in Professor Oaks Lab, while all of his Pokemon were glaring at him rather viciously. He looked towards Greninja and asked him. . .

Ash: Y-You believe in them G-Greninja?

Greninja, rather than talking, dashed towards Ash with his Water Shuriken and Slashed it from Ash's left shoulder to his right waist. After that Ash clutched his body while dropping to his knees, that's when Greninja grabbed him by the top of his hair and told him. . .

Greninja: I trusted you Ash, and you not only go betray that trust by drugging Pikachu, But Also KILLING YOUR OWN MOTHER.

Ash: Greninja I. . .

Greninja: I don't want to hear it you Murderer, Leave now or I swear to everything I hold dear to me, You will pay with your life.

Ash widens his eyes as he looked at his Ninja Pokemon with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Ash: Greninja, Please, I-

Greninja: I. Said. LEAVE!

Greninja threw his massive Water Shuriken towards Ash. Ash moved out of the way but he wasn't fast enough as he got hit in the stomach, slashing him rather deeply. He kneed on the ground and clutched his stomach in pain as he desperately tries and make the bleeding lessen.

Ash got up, still clutching his deep wound, went to the fence of the Lab and hopped over it. He looked back at his Pokemon, Anger, Sadness, Betrayal, and Hate grew in his eyes and with one last small breath he whispered to himself. . .

Ash: I'm sorry that any of you had to travel with me then. . . I hope you all live happy, fulfilling lives from now on.

And with that he slowly walked away from the Lab while everyone (Human and Pokemon) were cheering that the drug user and killer were gone out of their lives. Unbeknownst to them that another Ninja Pokemon was watching from afar at the sight and felt pity for the human boy, so with the swiftest movements he ran towards the boy.
_____________________________________________

A man with a black, long sleeved hoodie, long black sweats with a knife attached to his black belt.

On the man's left was a Black Greninja with a long red tongue with scratches everywhere from his face, body, arms, legs, hell there was even one scar on his right eye.

On the man's right was a Lucario but this wasn't no ordinary Lucario, this Lucario's normal blue fur were a light shade of black, while his black stripes remained the same. While Lucario's light yellow fur was changed into a silver color.

Behind the man was a oversized Garchomp that looked like he has seen his fair share of battles, The Garchomp resembled that of a normal Garchomp except for the yellow that be has on his head and underbelly was white instead. He had many battle scars on its belly, some on its wings and fin, and small scratches on its legs.

They were infiltrating Team Rockets Base in order to kill Giovanni once and for All, they were halfway inside the building trying to get to the top floor when Ash and his team saw 2 grunts with pokeball in their hands next to the stairs that's going up.

Before Ash and his Team could get caught, they quickly hid to the side of a branching hallway trying to find the best way to attack these fools. That's when he heard something he wished he hadn't heard.