Chapter 3: A Present From The Dead, A Unwanted Reunion

Hello Everyone, My name is PeterMalki and welcome back to. . . The Betrayed One Makes A Comeback (A Ash Betrayed Story) = Darker Version.

Let me be honest for once and say this, I didn't plan to start writing this chapter for atleast another month or two. However, since I'm stuck at my Dad's work and since There is absolutely nothing to do here and the fact that I can't connect to the internet here. You guys can see where this is going, so you can thank him for basically Semi-Forcing me to work on this chapter.

Disclaimer: I Don't Own Pokemon.

Speech = Normal Text
Pokemon Speech = Normal Text
Thought = (Normal Text)
Aura/Telepathy = 'Normal Text'
Author Notes = Bold Letters
_____________________________________________

Last Time:

Ash: Good, Hey Lucario.

Upon hearing his name, Lucario turned his head towards his friend.

Lucario: Yes Ash?

Ash: You made sure to get James' Aura into yours Right? If not then we aren't gonna be seeing them for a while.

Lucario: I wouldn't be good at my job if I didn't.

Ash: I know, I'm just asking just in case my friend. Now come one you three, Get back into your Pokeballs, were going to Pallet Town.

And with that Ash returned His two Pokemon and Meowth into their Pokeballs and started walking towards Pallet Town to talk to his deceased Mother.
_____________________________________________

This Time:

*Pallet Towns Road, 3rd Person P.O.V.*

On the road, near the outskirts of Pallet Town, was Ash looking at the town he had grew up in. He was reminiscing about his early life as a child and as a Pokemon Trainer, Remembering all of the good times he had then. Until his False Murder Case Happened then thats when everything had begun to turn to shit for the Young Aspiring Trainer.

Ash: (I still can't believe she's gone. . . And for 5 years no less. . .)

Today Marked the day of his Mothers Murder, which he now knows was Giovanni who murdered her. In All Honesty, he should have known that it was Giovanni who had murdered his mother but everything happened so fast that he hadn't had time to think of any suspects, much less think rationally.

He saw a white house with a red roof in the distance, he unconsciously wore a smile on his hidden face but the smile was a bitter sweet smile. Ash was happy to see his home after so long but he was anything but happy when he knew the minute he got there and entered the door. There wasn't gonna be anyone to give him a bone crushing hug, no nice meal to be waiting for him, not even his mom telling him to change his underwear everyday. He knew that his mother was truly and forever gone and was never coming back, and he knew that Giovanni had set this up to use him as a scapegoat.

Ash felt like there was something in his throat, and That something was making it hard for him to breath. He only ever felt like when he was told that his father had died when he was just a baby. He never really know much, if anything about his father, but from the stories that his mother had told him he was a trainer who was very skilled in Pokemon battling who always cared about his Pokemon.

By the time Ash reached his house, he came out of his thoughts and looked at the building in all of its former glory. All of the memories came rushing back, hitting Ash like a Freight Train; Ash was forming tears in his eyes as he went into the house he once called home. He saw all of the pictures of his Mom and him but one picture stood out to him,