Just Some Quick Authors Notes

So I want To Point Some Things Out (Also Yes I Am Updating This Page Cause I Feel Like I Need To Say Some Stuff Really Quickly)

1.) I'm gonna try to make this an unusual betrayal story. Just like the Original One.

2.) The Shipping I Want to do Is AshxSnivy, HOLD ON! Let Me Explain Please. I Actually Really Like This Shipping A lot and Its Because Of This Shipping That The Snivy Line Is One Of My FAVORITE Pokémon Lines. Sure I'm Kind of doing this because of Bias towards my love for Snivy, but this isn't the only reason. Another reason why I'm doing this is because (1.) You barely see any stories about this shipping (No less a betrayed series version that's actually decent) (2.) I originally wanted to make the first books shipping this but I didn't because Like I said before there are to many Ash Betrayed series where Ash dates (Enter name(s) here), and If I DID Do it in the Original book then there wouldn't be any suspense in my opinion since she would have joined his side immediately and then next thing you know it's just like EVERY BETRAYED SHIPPING Book Out There. And like I said for A/N #1: I want to try and make this Different than the average betrayed story. My last reason for making it AshxSnivy is because in the anime (In My Opinion) Snivy didn't get enough screen time, And even if she did, I feel Like she got robbed of an evolution. So this is is my way of Snivy getting that screen time and evolution she so rightfully deserved.

3.) Some of the stuff that I want to add in the story I got inspired by other authors and I'll try to give as much credit to the respectful authors that I got or will get inspired from so please just know that some of these ideas are not mine and all credit Will be given to the rightful authors cause I don't wanna plagiarize anyone's hard worked stories.

4.) Don't expect me to update this story Every few days or weeks, Hell maybe Even Months. Now I hate it when people are in a good betrayal story and it's just cut off cause the author just decided to stop writing it so you don't have to worry about that with me but don't ask me when the next part is coming out because of the whole crisis that's going on and with online 11th grade being a pain in the ass so I Do ask for your co-operation with me ok?

5.) No Legendaries Will Join Ash. Not Because I hate Legendaries that join his team or anything like that in these types of stories it's just that it makes him to OP and I Want Ash To Be A Powerful Trainer But I Also Want Him To Be A Beatable One, You know what I mean?

6.) I Do A/N A LOT So You Have Been Warned

7.) This is a smart ash series with ash having his aura abilities before he even got betrayed (Cause what I would like to think of what happens in the Galar anime is that Riolu teaches ash how to harness his aura abilities even though that may not happen)

8.) This Might Turn Into A Darkash Story but I'm not to sure as to what or where I want to lead the story so please give me some ideas in the comments cause that would really be appreciated.

9.) This Story as well as my other ones and future ones will Also be on my Fanfiction.net Page. The name for my Fanfiction.net Page is TonyTainMent (Same as my Y-tube Gaming Channel do hey if you wanna go subscribe to your boi and show your support I mean. . . It helps man XD) ok enough with the self promo me, Yes this will also be on Fanfiction.net so if you people want to go over their and read it (if that's easier for you) then go right ahead man.

Ok so I'm going to switch up the order of events that happened in the anime, so that way this story makes sense.

Instead of going to Kalos after Unova Ash went to Alola then lost the league to Gladion and his Silvally, Then Galar (Have no idea if he wins cause I'm not even sure if the episode for the anime is out yet XD So just assume he losses in Galar too). Then it's the day before the Finals in the Kalos Region when Ash decided to train his body in order to take more hits when Greninja gets hurt from their Battle Bond, with no one around.

(This is going to be vital for the betrayal, Trust me on this.)

Day of the Final comes around and Ash loses to Alain and his Mega Charizard. He goes home with his Kalos team (Even Greninja and Goodra.) To find out that his Mother has been killed and everyone (Friends, Rivals, His Pokémon, Etc.) Think he killed her.

(Trust me, How I described it sounds bad I know but it will make sense (hopefully anyways) when you read the first chapter of the story.)

I believe that's it for now but if I have anymore to add I'll just edit this and there should be a notification if you follow this story and MAYBE my account (I Wouldn't know though cause even though I have been on Wattpad for MAYBE a year or 2, this is my second actual story on Wattpad so I Wouldn't know these things.)

If you have ANY Questions AT ALL Let Me Know And I Will Not Be Afraid To Answer Any Questions You May Have For This Soon To Be (Hopefully Good) Story

Last thing. Don't expect me to be a good ass writer ok just read this how you would with any betrayal story and you should either be good or like it ok?

Word (Including these ones) = 1014