chapter 17

previous chapter:/

never in a million years.

~
y/n's pov
~

its been 2 years since ive seen the phantom troupe, not even feitan.
i really just had that thought, why didn't he come? or what happened? i snapped back to reality as my mother opened my bedroom door, saying that the food was ready.

she made me sushi rolls, and gave me a drink. she never asked why i killed people, thats what i liked about her. i spent some money on a house to live with my family and renovated our rooms, but everything else was normal. she loved me and i loved her.

i met this guy who was really nice to me, we started talking until i got bad vibes from the dude, so i made my space away from him.

"oh thats right mother, i have to go back to york new, there's an assassin who wants to team up. i haven't accepted but we agreed to know things about each other."
i stated to her.

"i will miss you and so will your siblings, please be safe, you know-" i cut her off

"i know mother, thank you for the meal."

shes told me about these things, and to be honest i really didn't care because i was skilled. but i still take my precausions and not be reckless.
oh thats right, last night my mother wanted me to go to my local market for some more food.

i said my goodbyes and i left towards the market.

i spotted this short kid who looked like feitan but this time he wasn't emo. i continued walking until my last name was called by the short kid.

"do i know you.?" i tried to identify him but it just didnt come to my mind.

"feitan portor," he says,

UHM THATS FEITAN?

"you look different when your not emo."

he ignored the comment and went to hug me, its liked i was being hugged by a 12 year old.

"why did you come now?"

i mean look at it, he came 2 years later after i texted him.

"because without you, the base is boring and not motivating enough." he states as he releases his grip around my waist.

"thanks, hows the girlfriend by the way." i ask nicely.

"she had a kid and hes annoying." feitan eye rolled.

she had a kid, and chrollo never really wanted to do anything with me.

"thats a her problem, i say kill the kid." i laugh.

he lists that in his notes, looks like he tried to.

"should i come with you back to york new? and i have a mission to meet an assassin who's willing to team up." i question.

"please do, chrollo wont mind." he begs me after i literally offered him to go with me.

why is he like this, but i mean ill go.

"alright but i have to go to the market, wanna come?"

"sure."

me and him walk silently to the market.

once we made it there i got food and some snacks for feitan and i.

we made it out pretty quickly and we went to my house.

he was greeted by my mother and siblings, he seemed happy.

"so is this your boyfriend?" my mother holds a spoon towards him, what is she even doing.

"what, no mother this is just a friend." i correct her.

"yea yea whatever you say." she didnt believe the comment.

feitan chuckles at how flustered i was, who knows if he was annoyed by that comment mother made.

~time skip~

"so im going to go get a motel room, cya."

"wait, you can sleep here. trust me its free too."

he and i laugh and feitan agrees, he slept on the right and i slept on the left.

"i hope you really didnt have to correct your mother."

i widened my eyes,, did he jus say that he hoped we were considered a couple?

"what do you mean, feitan."

"i mean, i liked you all along, but you seem to reject it."

i mean, im kinda down for this, especially he isn't bad looking.

i turned around to face his back and pulled him close to me, i took the bigger spoon and he took the smaller.

"do you accep-"

"i would love to," i say as i shut my eyes, smiling.

i can tell he was also smiling at this.

i guess its offical.

/////////