3

Oikawa's Pov: 

"Bella, get up." I said, shaking her. 

She groaned and faced the wall. I sighed and stepped back. 

"If you don't get up, there is no ice cream after school." I said, cleaning up some of her toys. 

"I'm up!" She said, jumping out of her bed. 

I then turned around and saw her walk into her closet. I then turned back to the toys I was cleaning.

"That always works." I whispered to myself, as I laughed. 

"Dad me need help." She shouted, from the closet. 

I sighed and walked inside it. When I saw how she had put her hand through the neck hole of her sweater, I burst out laughing. 

"Dad, you meanie! Help!" She said, pouting. 

"Fine! Hey, how did you learn to pout like that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I learned it from you, papa! You always do it when I ask if I can do your hair." She explained, as I helped her put the sweater on correctly. 

"Ah, right. Well, that reminds me that we have to do your hair. Come on." I said, as I picked her up. 

"Dad, I want two ponytails today." She said, as I walked into her bathroom. 

"Two ponytails it is!" I agreed, as I sat her down on her light, purple stool, that was in front of a mirror. 

I brushed her hair, then grabbed two two hair elastics, and made two identical ponytails. After that, I had two butterfly clips to either side of the front of her hair. 

"Done. How did dad do today?" I asked, putting away the hairbrush. 

"You did good papa!" She said, getting up and hugging my leg. 

"I always do good, pumpkin! Anyways, I'm going to make breakfast while you brush your teeth." I said, walking out of the bathroom. 

I closed the door to her room behind me, and then I went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and started to make pancakes for us both. When I went to the big fridge to grab the milk, I smiled at all the stick figure drawings she did of me and her. After what happened between me and her mum 3 years ago, its always just been us two. I had won her custody after 1 long year of fighting, and 1 year later, we are happy and well with life. I'm glad she doesn't remember her mum too much, since she was only 3 at the time. The most important thing is that everything is good now. 

I poured the milk into two cups, and set them down on the counter. As I took the pancakes off the pan and into two plates, Bella came into the kitchen. 

 "So, who are you excited to see at school?" I asked her, as she sat down on one of the stools. 

"Mika! She's nice, we are good friends." She said, as I pushed a plate in front of her. 

"Nice, nice. Any male friends I need to worry about?" I asked, sitting next to her. 

"No, boys are ew." She said, sticking out her tongue. 

"Boys are ew!? I'm a boy! That hurt my feelings pumpkin." I said, bringing a hand to my chest dramatically.

"Stop being dramatic! Uncle Mattsun told you to stop doing that." She said, stuffing her mouth full with a pancake. 

"I can't believe Mattsun said that." I said, eating my last pancake. 

"Uncle Iwa said it too." She stated, drinking her milk.