10

Suga's Pov:

I woke up, and my whole body was aching. I quickly got out of Daichi's bed as I remembered everything that happened last night. I quickly walked back into my room and had a cold shower. After the shower, I stood in front of the mirror crying. I had bruises all over my body, and there where red marks around my wrists and waist. My face was also bruised due to Daichi slapping me. I stood there for a good 5 minutes, wondering how ugly I can get. I need to get ready for work.  

I walked back into my room and got into some black jeans and a beige turtleneck, so I could cover everything. Then, I walked back into the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth. Lastly, I used makeup to cover the bruise on my cheek. My eyes where still a little red from crying. I hope no one notices. I walked back into my room, grabbed my work bag, grabbed my phone and walked out. I walked into the kitchen, had a cup of water and grabbed my car and house keys. I walked out of the apartment, locked the door behind me and left the building. I then got into my car and drove to work. After I arrived, I parked got out, and walked into the building. I said hi to everyone I saw and then I took the elevator up to the top floor.

I got there, put my bag at my desk and knocked on Oikawa's office door. I heard a, 'come in' so I opened the big door and stepped inside. 

"Good Morning Oikawa." I said, smiling weakly. 

"Good morning Sugar! Are you ok, you seem tired." He asked, standing up from his chair. 

"Yeah, I just couldn't sleep very well yesterday." I said, scratching the back of my neck. 

"You should go home then, and rest. I won't let anyone work when they are sick or tired." He said. 

"No! I can't go home." I shouted, without thinking. 

I can't go home. Daichi will know and he will hit me for being tired and weak. 

"Why can't you go home?" Oikawa asked, standing in front of me. 

"Well, I left my keys at home and my...apartment roommate isn't home so, I can't get in." I lied, laughing fakely. 

"Oh, ok got it. Well, then you can rest at my place." He said, grabbing car keys from his desk. 

"No, Oikawa it's ok. I'm tired but I'll make it through the day." I said. 

"Suga, please listen to me. You look extremely tired. Besides, all we would do today is watch the photographers take the pictures for the magazine." He explained, grabbing his coat." I think, we can survive without you today." 

"Fine. But, I don't want to be a bother." I mumbled, as he put his coat around my shoulders. 

"You're never a bother Suga." He whispered, looking down at me. 

"Right, thanks." I said, smiling genuinely. 

He nodded and we walked out of his office. We took the elevator to the first floor and Oikawa told Yachi he would be back in about half an hour. Thankfully, there really wasn't much to do today except see photographs for the magazine. After Oikawa told her, we walked to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and closed it behind. As he walked around the car and got into the drivers seat, I looked around at the car and put my seatbelt on. This car is probably worth more than my entire life.

"Ready to go?" He asked, turning the car on.

"Yeah." I said, yawning.
-------------------------------------

The short drive seemed to go on forever, and my eyes could barely stay open anymore. I didn't even realise that we had arrived at his house. I only really realised it when he opened the door on my side.