16

Oikawa's Pov:

“That's all.” I said, as I put down the last box in one of the guest rooms.

“Thanks.” Suga said, smiling at me.

“You sure you don't want to stay with me in my room?” I asked, wrapping my arms around him.

“Oikawa, I don't want to invade your privacy.” Suga said, putting his hands over mine. 

“I don't mind.” I mumbled, snuggling my face into his neck.

“I'll think about it, ok?” Suga said, patting my hands.

“Ok, let's go see what Bella is doing.” I said, unwrapping my arms from around him.

He nodded and we left the room, heading for the stairs. We made our way down, and then into the living room, where Bella was watching cartoons on the TV.

“Hey pumpkin, what you doing?” I asked, leaning behind the sofa.

“Watching cartoons!” She said, as Suga ruffled her hair.

“What's it about?” Suga asked, sitting next to her.

“Its like two brothers, and they build stuff and their sister always tries to show their mum, but it always disappears! Its Awesome!” She said, smiling.

( If you know what show it is, I love you, and you are now my friend.)

“That does seem fun.” Suga said, laughing and looking at the TV.

I smiled at them both, as they talked about the cartoons. I then sighed and sat on the other side of Bella. We decided to put a movie on and watch it all together.

----------------2 Hours Later--------------

“That was a good movie!” Bella said, standing up in the sofa.

“Yeah, it was. How about we go bake something?” I asked, standing up.

“Yes! Suga, you wanna bake something with us?” Bella asked, turning to Suga.

“Of course! I love baking!” Suga said, standing up and smiling.

“Yay!” Bella said, jumping up and down on the sofa.

“Come on, let's go.” I said, holding Bella's hand as she jumped off the sofa.

We walked behind to the kitchen and started to get out ingredients to make chocolate cupcakes. Suga tied Bella's hair into a neat braid as I got the cupcake recipe ready.

“We're ready papa!” She said, walking hurriedly to my side.

“You got your stool so you can reach the counter?” I asked, looking at the first step of the recipe.

“Suga go it for me!” She said, stepping on it and thanking Suga.

“What's the first step?” Suga asked, standing next to me.

“Adding all the wet ingredients and mixing.” I said, reading the step.

“Ok then! Lets make these cupcakes!” Suga said, smiling brightly.

-------------------------------------------

“What about the icing?” Bella asked, as Suga put the cupcakes into the oven.

“What you mean? Sugar is the icing.” I said, laughing.

Bella also laughed and Suga narrowed his eyes at us. I kept laughing but I only stopped when something soft hit my face. I opened my eyes and Suga was smirking at me.

“HAHA! You got flour on your face papa!” Bella said, standing by Suga now.

They both laughed, and I smirked as I grabbed flour too. I threw it at them, and from there, a flour throwing war began. There was flour all over us and all over the kitchen. At some point, the flour throwing changed to us tickling eachother. After a few minutes, we all remembered the cupcakes and decided to see how they where doing.

“A few more minutes, I'd say.” Suga said, closing the oven again.

“Awe, I want cupcakes now.” Bella said, leaning against a counter space and pouting.

“If we get everything clean, the cupcakes will be done when we finish.” I said, pinching her nose.

“Hmm, is he saying the truth Suga?” She asked.

“Of course he is!” Suga said, pinching her cheeks.

Bella giggled and then nodded, so we started to clean up the mess we did. After about 15, we where done and so where the cupcakes. We took them out of the oven, they cooled for a bit and then we out icing on them. When we where done, we made hot chocolate and sat back on the sofa. Bella sat on Suga's lap, and I sat next to them.

I wrapped an arm around Suga, and he layed his head on mine. We put on another movie while we ate the cupcakes and drank the hot chocolate.
The feeling of being sat here, Suga's head laying on my shoulder as Bella excitedly talks about the movie, makes me light up inside. It makes me happy; makes me feel at peace. I look over at Suga, who has a huge smile on his face. His brown, honey eyes shining brightly as he watches the movie with full attention. I sighed deeply as I layed my head on Suga's.

I'm going to make this boy the happiest he's ever been, even if it's the last thing I do.

______________________
Author's Note:

Hey loves! I wanted to make this cute, fluffy chapter to thank you guys for 2k reads! UwU

I love you all and thank you so much! 🥺❤️

Thanks for reading the story so far, and don't forget to vote! See you next time, and stay safe loves. <3