Are you ok?

Deku are you ok?" Izuku looked up to see the blonde standing in front of him looking very worried.

See, you even give the people you love a hard time, you know you should just jump off the roof.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Izuku yelled but quickly stopped when he saw Bakugo's shocked face.

"All I asked was if you were ok dumbass, no need to fucking yell!" Izuku quickly shook his head apologetically and slowly stood up.

"I..I'm sorry kacchan, I wasn't shouting at you." Bakugo raised an eyebrow for an explanation.

"Well, care to explain." Izuku started to tear up but didn't know how to respond.

"U..um, there are voices..."Izuku started to explain but was stopped by a knock on his door.

Bakugo rolled his eyes in frustration and opened the door.

"What do you fucking wa..."

"Why are you two not at school?" Bakugo and Izuku looked as puzzled as ever, Mr Aizawa was standing in front of their house, looking really pissed off.

"Um how do you know where we live?" Izuku questioned as he finished tying his shoelaces.

Mr Aizawa grunted in frustration and shook his head.

"I have my ways, but don't avoid my question."

The two boys looked at each other and gulped.

"We were just about to head to school now." Izuku murmured as he pushed Bakugo out of the frame of the door to let him through.

Mr Aizawa sighed and just shooed them back in the house.

"You know what, I don't care anymore, but if you are late next week there will be consequences."

The two boys quickly nodded and thanked him, Mr Aizawa smirked and began to walk away.

"My ship is sailinggggg!" He murmured to himself happily as he walked back to school.

"Soo what do we do now?" Izuku asked shyly.

Bakugo looked at the boy in front of him and immediately became hypnotised by his emerald orbs.

"H..hey kacchan, can you hear me?"

"Bakugo quickly came back to reality and smiled at the boy.

"Why don't we, watch a movie?" Izuku's face quickly became brighter at the mention of watching movies.

"Sure, you go pick a movie and i'll make popcorn." Bakugo gave him a thumbs up and walked towards the tv.

"Let's see....you know what, let's watch a scary movie." The blonde smirked to himself and found a movie called bird box.

"Kacchan, what movie are we watching?" Izuku smiled as he sat next to the blonde with a bowl of popcorn and other snacks.

"Were watching a horror movie called bird box." Izuku tensed up and Bakugo could see it.

" here, come sit on my lap, I'll protect you." Bakugo lifted Izuku up and gently placed him on his lap.

"K..kacchan!" Izuku yelped as he felt himself being lifted onto katsuki's lap.

"Shush, the movies starting nerd." Izuku nodded in reply and tried to make himself comfortable.

After a few minutes of hiding in bakugo's chest, Izuku started to become uncomfortable, he started to squirm around in the blonde's lap.