Chapter nine - He is back

Hey :D

Sorry I forgot to mention that they are already in High School in the last chapter:)

I wake up and a shiver goes up my spine. It´s not very cold and my window is close. And then I realize that it doesn´t comes from the wheater the cold which isn´t there, it comes from the feeling in my stomach that something good will happen today and the feeling soon overhelmed my whole body.

I get all my clothes and go to have a shower. During the shower I sing Over Again from One Direction which is my absolutely favourite song from them but Little things isn´t as bad too. I put my blue sweater and a black leggings on with my hair in a ponytail. I decide against makeup and go in the kitchen to make me some breakfast. The sun hines trough the courtains and I see that it will be a lovely day and a small smile is on my lips. I love the sun and the warm outside. You´re more happy when you stand up and the sun is shining because in winter you feel so cold and you want to spend the whole day in your bed. I make me some bread with vegemite. I love vegemite! Like Ashton.... If he haven´t forced me to try it I wouldn´t love it now. I always thought it would be disgusting because of his colour which is like shit and it smeels bad too. But the taste was surprisingly good and we always ate it when we had breakfast together.

I eat the bread and drink some orange juice while I do this I open twitter and scroll through the latest tweets and my smile only grew wider as I see a tweet from Ashton.

Ashton Irwin @ Ashton5SoSWe are back Sydney! The tour was so long! I haven´t seen my family in ages I missed them so much xx

He is back in Sydney! It was one and a half year! Should I visit him or should I wait for him to come to me. He was the one who haven´t answered my calls and texts and there is probably a reason behind that. When I visit him I will never know if our friendship means as much to him as to me. But he doesn´t know my new adress....

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell and I´m so deep in thoughts that I doesn´t think about who stands at my door and then I open the door.

How can this happen? And so fast? I can say anything and after a few seconds I slam the door shut and sit down at the ground. I must be crazy. He stands at my door and that without speaking to me one and a half year. It´s only a imagination from what I really want. Maybe I should go to a mental asylum or move back to my mother that I´m not so alone anymore.

But my doubts go away when I hear a soft knock at my frontdoor.

"Brooke, can you please open the door? I want to talk to you." And then I hear his soft voice again and I feel a prickle in my stomach and I quickly stand up and swing the door open.

There he stands with a relieved smile that I opened the door. I doesn´t get a word out and he neither. he takes one step foreward and when I don´t do anything he quickly makes another two and gives me a bone-breaking hug and it feels like he will never let me go again.

I can smeel his cologne and it´s till the same. I can´t really describe it the only thing I can say is that it is the best smell on the world and I don´t know something better. I take a few deep breaths and snuggle my head in his neck. His arms are stronger than before and he is taller but our bodies fit perfectly.

"I´m sorry I didn´t kept in touch with you. I´m really sorry but I can explain it. Please let me explain," his arms are now hanging loose around my waste but he doesn´t let me go and his brown eyes in which you can get lost are now looking into my brown big eyes. A giggle escaped his lips and it´s so beautiful that is one thing I missed about him he always can light the world up with his smile.

He looks up and down my body and back in my face. He really makes me uncomfortable with that "You are so beautiful."

"Why haven´t you ansered my texts or calls I even wrote letters."

"I know and I was stupid but can I come in and explain the whole situation maybe?" He gives me a  hopeful smile.

"Of course. I just had breakfast do you want something too?" I lead him into the kitchen and the sun floods the whole kitchen now. And now I know that it will be a good day.

"When you have vegemite than yeah. I haven´t time for breakfast," he smiles at me after I nod and I point to the table ith the bread and vegemite. He rushes to the table and I sit down in front of him.

After two minutes silence and only the sounds of Ashton eating a bread he finsihes and begins to talk.

"I know I made mistakes but please listen and don´t interrupt me. When we went on tour I forgot my phone in the plane and we tried to get it back but it was lost.Somebdy else must have kept it. I got a new phone and could write my family ´cause Luke had the number from my mother luckily. I wrote with them and I even wrote you. I remembered your number and I tried to contact you several times and after about five months I realized that you maybe went on and didn´t want to be friends anymore. So I gave up and I never tried to contact cause you never had twitter or tumblr or anything like these. I thought about you everyday and it really hurts. I wanted you by my side so badly. When we went trough our fan letters a week ago I found your six letters and there I realized that you wanted me too. So when we came back today I immediately drove to your house but there I only found your mother and first she didn´t want to give me your adress. I know from her that you have twitter now and I should have tried to contact you there and I said I tried to contact you on your phone. She asked if i used the right number and after we compared the numbers we saw that I had switched two numbers and after I had finally convinced her she gave me your adress. It took me a lot to come here and knock on your door. But I really want to be friends and I see that I should had done more for that but I regret it and yet I´m sitting here in front of you and ask you to forgive me and take me back," he was out of breath and had his head down. It looks like he is to afrad to look up and hear my answer.

I know he says the truth and I go around the table and lift his chin up with my fingers. "I will always forgive you, you are my best friend and I know you say the truth," and we are hugging again. This time it´s not so long but it feels really good.

"Let´s go into the living room and you tell me everything about the tour and how america and europa is," I´m eager to hear everything single detail and when he begins to speak with his beautiful soft voice I just get lost in his voice and words. His expresion changes steadily while he tells me things and I enjoy to watch when his eyes begin to light up when he tells something exciting and his soft laugh here and then.

After two hours talking he turns his attention back to me and asks, "and what happened back here?"

"Not as much as by you. You know the important things and the other things aren´t so important. i will jut tell it another time."

"Ok. Then let´s do something funny. Or do you have work today?" He really read my letters and remembers all."

"No, not today." I´m lucky to have free today.

"Then come on. We will do something funny."

Suddenly everyything becomes blurry and I can´t see or feel Ashton anymore.

And then I lay in my back and realize that this was only a dream. Tears are streaming down my face and I go into the bathroom when I hear a knock in my door. I run to the door and throw it open and when I see who is standing there my breath is knock out of me.......

Cliffhanger! You will never guess who is standing there!

I dedicate this chapter to my best friend cause she had the idea for this chapter!

Please vote and comment xxx