Chapter eleven - Concert

Dear Ashton,

i just had a dream about you coming back from the tour and it was wonderful. You came back and went directly to my apartment and you explained everything. You were really sorry and we had a wonderful day together but sadly then i woke up and felt lonely again.

Tomorrow is the 12th April and guess what i´m turning nineteen. I still remember my birthday four years ago. It was a sunny friday and you had the best present ever.

You came to pick me up in the morning since we had school but it was the first day you picked me up in your new car and we hadn´t to walk to school.

"Since when you are allowed to drive your car to school?" your parents always said you had to walk because it was good to have a walk in the morning before school. It would clear your mind and it would be great to have some fresh air.

"I could convince them. They thought it would be a good little surprise to drive you to school, too,"you said with a huge smile. "Anyway, happy birthday, love."

"Thanks," i response and then you began to tell me that you would take me to a special place after school. I begged you the whole car ride to tell me but you just responsed with a short ´it´s a surprise´ and i should stop with asking. I couldn´t get a word out of you but you promised me it would be great and i haven´t got any clue.

"We are here," i just wanted to open my door when you jogged around the car and opened it for me.

I must have given you a questioning look because you said: "It´s your birthday and i want it to be perfect," a blush made it to your face and i decided to just let it go and dont think about that. There i already liked you a little more than friends but i couldn´t sort my feelings out and i wasn´t sure if i really had a crush on you or just liked you much because you were my best and only friend. And i didn´t want to destroy our friendship neither.

"We went through the hallway in silence and you gave me a short hug before you turned around and left in another direction to went to your science class. "i´ll see you at lunch."

I hate englisch. it´s my worse class you know and that day the teacher was in a really bad mood but it couldn´t destroy my happiness because i knew you had a surprise and it would be one of my best birthdays.

When the bell rang i quickly grabbed my things and stuffed all in my bag. the lunch hall was quite full but i saw you directly, sitting at our favourite table with a little cupcake and a huge smile.

"Hey, how was your class? i made this for you at home so you don´t have to eat the afwul food here," you said and passed the cupcake to me.

"Aww.. thank you.  What flavour is it?" i was so lucky to have somebody like you. You were always so nice to me.

"Just try it. I made it on my own," you gave me a cheeky smile and took your breakfast out of your bag and began to eat some bread. I took a little bite and it smelled so delicious. You knew exactly that my favourite flavour was strawberry and it melted on my tongue.

"Oh Ashton it tastes so good. thank you," i gave you a quick kiss on your cheek and you blushed a deep shade of red but i just pretended that i hadn´t seen it because you would have just been embarrased.

"No problem," you looked down and we talked the rest of the time about stupid little things but i couldn´t tell if you was fully there because you on your phone some in a while and tipped a few texts. I didn´t knew that it had something to do with your surprise you planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready?" i was satnding at my locker to put some books in it when you came around.