*insert chapter update title*

I am so sorry. I started high school and forgot how to function.

       Aizawa and Hizashi went to bed at the same time that they always did, except this time, as they passed the usually empty room in the hallway, they heard sniffling. This must have belonged to Shinsou, because he was the only other person in the house (or their house is haunted Idk).

         Hizashi shot a glance at Aizawa before turning the door knob ever so slightly, and pushing the door in. There he saw Shinsou, laying on the floor in fetal position, his hair strewn every direction on the ground. The boy was shaking as he wept, choked sobs erupted from his throat. This of course alerted both Aizawa and Hizashi, because they didn't think that Shinsou could actually display emotions in this way, and it was concerning to say the least.

           Shota walked into the room carefully, treading cautiously over video game controllers and comic books strewn across the floor. He walked to Shinsou's side and knelt down to his level. He didn't know what to do exactly, his experience with sobbing teens was frail. He reached out his hand and grabbed the boy's trembling shoulder, and patted it slowly. Shinsou didn't flinch away, which was a good sign.

SERIOUS TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE STOP AND READ THIS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SKIP AHEAD TO AFTER, PLEASE GO TO WHERE THE STARS (***) START THE SENTENCE

         However, Aizawa noticed something curled into Shinsou's fist, it was peaking out of his fingers and laid partially on the floor; it was the blood stained silver of a razor blade, and the red blood soaked Shinsou's hand and shirt. Shota gasped and stepped back, which alerted Hizashi to step in to his side, with a confused expression on his face.
               Aizawa came to the conclusion that Shinsou, had been self harming, and in a final attempt to make sure the boy was safe, he made a quick glimpse at Hizashi and reached into the purple-haired boy's fist, and grabbed the blade, before taking it from him. The boy didn't fight back, but he did whimper a tiny bit as he let go. Shota wrapped his hand around the blade and reached his other hand into the grasp of the boy, and held his blood soaked hand. Hizashi must have caught on because he took the blade from Shota and put it in his pocket, and then also grabbed Shinsou's hand. And they sat there on the floor, holding each other's hands.

*********

           They didn't speak for a long time. I don't think anyone really knew what to say, so they all sat on the floor and listened to the city outside the window. Eventually, Shinsou stood up and walked to bed, facing the wall when he laid down. Shota and Hizashi didn't stand up, they just sat on the floor and watched the boy as he fell asleep soundly. They sat there all night.

I apologize