~ Some sneak peaks or Nah? ~

Sneak peak of "Trickster's revenge"
Trickster tilted his head to one side as a young mother, about 27 years old, glared at him. This only made him grin coldly, part of him thanked Vcc for making him realize that he could've been better. Stronger even. Now here he was; on his way for revenge. To kill Vcc. "You monster! What have you done?! Why would you destroy the village?!" The female growled, Trickster only shrugged. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna kill your pathetic children. After all, Thats the parasite freak's job." The thief snorted, his large fluffy tail lashing.

Trickster then picked up a metallic mask and placed it on his face, "Because you'll be the one to die." He growled, summoning a dagger with his new powers.

"This is just the beginning Vcc."

Sneak Peak of "A Shattered Phantom"
"Whoever said we were friends?" Phantom'Corrupt wondered out loud, he didnt need a answer. The taller male turned away, trying to pick out words to say next. But he couldn't think of any, "You did!" Norman answered, Phantom'Corrupt glanced at him. Still silent as a dark cloud thst was familiar to him began to form. Usually it forms whenever he was alone, his stomach starting to tie into a uncomfortable knot. A knot that Phantom'Corrupt hated. He felt rage, and all types of anger before. He had never felt sadness and grief. At least, not that he could remember.

"I never said anything about us being friends Norman." He forced himself to speak, he saw a flash of hurt in Norman's gaze. "We are allies. Arent we?" He questioned, Norman turned away and stormed out. Not answering. Phantom'Corrupt, unfortunately, just watched. He realized he had hurt the male's feelings deeply, but what could the phantom ghost done? He didn't know how to apologize, he couldn't think properly. Not when he had his own dark cloud of depression and negative thoughts. Not when he also had his past life depression and negative thoughts.

Two rivers started welling up in his dark maroon red eyes, his eyes began to burn. He felt his throat tightening. As the two rivers ran down his face. His breathing became quiet and sharp, he collapsed to his knees. Clenching his sides with his claws. He hated this.

"MAKE IT STOP!"

Sneak peak of "The traumatized Fighter"
Vcc flicked his diamond tail as he gazed at the science lab he had been staying in since he had 'willingly' joined Big'Mamas side, he lowered his head a bit as he remembered how it all went down. He remembered the damn thing that was 'attached' to his neck. The former prince rubbed his face as he stared at the lab, his mind running with questions that remained unanswered. His strange eyes clouded with grief, and anger. He was angry at her. He was angry at himself.

Vcc suddenly paused, he had been told his whole life that he needed anger management, of course he had refused. His diamond heart sank into despair, suddenly finding himself desperate for answers. A way out of this hell hole. This cage. But he knew, nobody would save or help a child murderer.

"After all, I'm just a parasite freak. . ."

Sneak Peak of "You're not Alone anymore"
Sewing'Zombie's gaze was locked on some thread and the needles, his throat tightening with guilt. He had felt this way before, multiple of times. But it wasnt that, it was the fact that Vet'Zombie was always his,first target whenever the special monster has gone insane.

He didn't understand why it was Vet'Zombie, always him. "Sewing'Zombie?" Sewing'Zombie turned his head to see Mikey standing there, the box turtle looked worried. "I'm fine. I'm just rememberin' horrible things I've done." The taller male answered,

The gray older male wasn't much of a creature thst fake smiled all the time, same with Vcc. "Oh. .How can I help?" Mikey asked carefully, Sewing'Zombie felt his heart twisting by the sight of Mikey's Innocence. He couldn't bring himself to ruin that,