I Don't Remember

I wake up on the Hospital bed, what happened? I ask myself but there is no answer. 

It feels like I had a long Dream, what was it about? what happened there? there are some fragments but nothing that makes sense right now. I wonder if the dream will continue if I try to sleep? 

The ground seems wide, I can spot washrooms in distance, the only building that is in sight are these washrooms. It feels abandoned building, as it has dust all over with stains, as I close my eyes I can see flashes of memory, but I don't know if it's mine or not, The red stains under my feet and all around the walls, stink.

It feels like people are there in the outer area, so I walked out.

I could see 3 people kneeling on the ground, there was fire lit here and there and the figure that dragged a sword on the ground making a loud sound in quiet surroundings. What was I doing here? 

I could hear the kneeling figures sob and whimper in pain, I stared from the back as the figures shuddered. I just sat on the ground behind the pillar, shutting my mouth not willing to make any noise to attract attention.

I closed my eyes as tightly as I could, "Are you fine?" I heard a worried voice calling me out, I opened my eyes and I was back in the hospital, The girl looked at me worried. Do I know her? Does she know me? 

" Are you okay? Can you make statements on the killings that happened on the abandoned grounds? They are waiting for you." She said as I looked around. "What incidents?" I asked confused, to which she looked worried, "She has lost her memories." She said to the men who came inside.

P.S.- Feel free to share your weird dreams in the comment section!