OLD SCHOOL

I stood in the open field wondering where I was? The place looked strangely familiar, yet I couldn't figure out where I was.

I looked around, spotting the buildings around and it clicked to me, it was my Middle School. What am I doing here? I asked myself, as I walked towards the oldest building Curious.

As I got into the Building the light was gone, it appeared to be dark with little moonlight coming in. The Building looked as if it was abandoned long ago, a bit scared I decided to still move forward (dumb decision). 

I could hear some voices coming from the classroom near the Principal Cabin, It was the classroom we used to sit in. I walked to the classroom trying not to freak out because of the scary surroundings and voices that were coming from that particular room.

I pushed the door a bit so I can get a look at what was inside, what I saw froze me to death. 

The man sat on the desk with the creepiest smirk on his face, A girl dolled up sat in front of him while he whispered things to her, she just sat there without reacting.

I wasn't able to see her face as she sat with her back facing me, but something told me things weren't right here. "You look pretty, Just perfect to be my Bride" I could hear him say things in a creepy way that made a shiver run down my spine. When I spotted a blue suitcase under the desk which wasn't closed fully, I could see a hand coming out of it. 

"Do you wanna look at her as well? I dolled her up pretty... I can do it for you as well" He smirked as without second thought he rotated the girl's neck 180 degrees. That's when it hit me that the girl was Dead way before and that he knew I was there, he wasn't whispering to the girl in front of him but to Me now.  Only sane thing to do was to RUN.

And that's what I did, I ran while he chased me like a maniac. I just wanted to get the hell away but he was fast just when I missed the step and fell over. To my horror, I felt a tight grip on my ankle it was hurting bad, it almost felt like he was trying to claw my bones out.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice and looked up to my surprise, I was back in the field." yeah" I managed to respond trying to get up from the ground. I looked around I could see the police seal tape around the building, " We are going in, why don't you try getting something from people around?" The guy asked me before he left, making me confused.

I looked at myself, I had a similar uniform to the guys? I was here to investigate? What even was happening? I looked around even with a Murder case the School was going on as if nothing happened. Strange!! 

I walked to the library and pulled my hood up so I can read the newspaper spread on the desk just when someone smacked on my head, what the hell was that? I turned just to see my library teacher standing there not aged a day since I last saw her.

" oh, your ankle is bleeding... " She squeaked and went in while I wondered what the fuck was going on my ankle was hurting, I looked at my shoe which was turned red cause of all the blood.

She came back with money in her hands, she stuffed some in my hand " Go and get treated", which felt weird as hell "I am good" I tried to deny but she just shushed me telling me to keep the money and left.