Red

The hall buzzed with people. I looked around at the decoration- they spend a great fortune on the wedding for sure was all I could think. 

I walked ahead wishing to spot some familiar figures, I tried remembering whose wedding it was- but I couldn't. I looked behind and I could see the bride and groom. There was no way I have had seen either of them before, was I at the wrong hall- I wondered. 

I looked back at the bride, dressed all in Red- she looked happy.

I walked down the corridor when I saw the bride knocking on the door furiously. 

"Mom...Mom are you in there?" She yelled as she knocked, I wondered why she was here amidst her wedding going on- the mood suddenly appeared to be tense, curious I walked near the door with several other people. People banged on the door worried, the hotel staff came out with the key quickly opening the door.

The room inside was strangely white with bunk beds, The red cloth tied up at the ceiling fluttered... and that's when I caught someone lying on the top of the bunk bed all in red. 

The bride hurried to it, "Mom...Mom.."She yelled as she shook her when the blood dripped making her yell out loud and fall on the ground, shocking people in the room.

The white bedsheet was fully drenched in blood and blood dripped down. As if that wasn't scary enough, the body twitched and moved, the face turned and eyes flipped- The people yelled as they ran out of the room.