Life is a Game... Literally?

I walked up the stairs to the terrace, trying to register all the noises that were coming from upstairs. 

"What the hell is this all fuss about?" I asked the person standing there dressed all fancy with the champagne glass in his hand, to which he looked at me as if I was insane. After a second or two he just shook his head and replied casually with a "Don't know" and moved away. 

I looked around the terrace it appeared to be the terrace of my house but for some reason, it appeared huge, with so much crowd insight I was clearly annoyed.

"What the hell is happening in my house?" That was all I could think of, I tried to look around to get what the situation was, everyone was dressed real fancy and it appeared as if it was a Christian wedding, I tried to look around for my mom or at least someone familiar but couldn't really find anyone.

"Over there... over there...go over there you little cat" I heard a girl furiously pointing in the clouds and I couldn't help but look and I could see two cats in the clouds,  One of the cats was black who didn't care about its surroundings and another one had grey-black prints and clearly looked lost, I nodded my head to the girl to which she smiled back at me.

I decided to move ahead and realized there was utter chaos among the people suddenly, each one of them was holding some papers up and they were writing on papers of one another. Wondering what all this is about, I tried looking at what was written on the papers, to my surprise most of them were written in Korean.

"Excuse me, Sir?" I reached out to a man who was trying to write something on a paper as well, "Why is everyone writing in Korean?"I asked as the man looked at me. " Well cause Korean is easy? it's o's and 1's. nothing hard" He replied with a shrug. " It's easy? are you Korean Sir?" I asked faking a smile. "Yes." He nodded and moved away. "Obviously that's why Korean is EASY for you" I murmured to myself. 

I looked up at the sky feeling all weird when I realized the ribbons were dancing all over the sky, next to ribbons bubbles started appearing and it Clicked to me suddenly- the cats, the ribbons, bubbles?? they all were screen saver options to my desktop screen. I popped the bubble and the ground appeared to crack open.

I was suddenly inside my house, with my brother by my side, confused I asked him what he was doing? 

"Playing Games." he replied putting the floppy in the game, As he inserted the copy and the weird colors that come when pixels fluctuate appeared all around.

"What even?"I frowned as I looked at my hands, which were no longer hands but appeared to be cat-paws, I didn't even get to finish my words and I felt the ground tilting into a straight slope

"What even?"I frowned as I looked at my hands, which were no longer hands but appeared to be cat-paws, I didn't even get to finish my words and I felt the ground tilting into a straight slope. I looked around for my brother, who was calmly sitting chained and kept all most as a hostage at the end.

I looked at him, just to find him looking back at me. He just appointed at a yellow box that appeared on the side of the slide-like floor now. For some reason, I knew what I had to do. I quickly scanned around for the Game, my brother put that floppy in luckily it was nearby. I quickly decided to climb on the slide-like floor which had weird walls on it (probably for grabbing purposes?). I took a leap towards the game and took the floppy out.

Looking at the yellow box above, I cursed my stars but decided to climb up anyways, The floor was shaking now I quickly inserted the floppy in the box which was a frustrating task because of the paws, but I succeeded anyway. As the floppy went in the box, the floor straightened making me roll down and hit the door.

I could see my Mom, outside the door so I tried Yelling out at her for help but it was no use, I looked back to see if my brother was still inside but I couldn't see anything as it was too dark.

I looked at the door which had some buttons on it not knowing what to do I pressed them like a mad person, to my surprise the door opened, but it was no use as my mom was nowhere in sight anymore.  

"Yo" Someone called out from back making me stop in my tracks, I looked back and there were my neighbors

"Yo" Someone called out from back making me stop in my tracks, I looked back and there were my neighbors. "Tokyo? (let's consider the name of my childhood neighbor friend is Tokyo) what the hell are you doing here? what's with the dress-up though?" I asked confused to which she smiled at me shyly( it was gross), " I am here too, you know. and by the way, you look surprisingly good!"Denver said (The other neighbor of mine), the compliment was weird and made me feel even grosser. 

"Yeah, the dress is pretty. let me try it" Tokyo said trying to drag me into a room, to my surprise I was in A pink dress all dolled up, Tokyo's request was strange and even our sizes weren't similar.

Plus something about all this didn't felt right, just when a thought popped up in my head if all this is a game I will just lose. I tried to escape from her grip but now my leg was grabbed by the cloth of her dress as well, I grabbed on the door that appeared out of nowhere and rushed in.