☁︎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔☁︎

This is what your house looks like If you dont like it then you could change it

If you dont like it then you could change it

This is what your house looks like If you dont like it then you could change it

~Meeting~

(this is taking place before they knocked on your door)

~Kuroo POV~

We just finished having dinner, so I choose to go outside for a little. When I got there I seen a moving truck and a car I did not recognise.

I guess the neighbours from before moved and we got new neighbours. I wonder what there like. Or if they have a daughter or sum sum.

After some time I chose to head back inside. I looked for Kenma but he wasn't in the kitchen, living room, dining room  so I just guessed he was in his room or something. Then I heard my mom calling us.

"Kenma... Kuroo come here please." - mom

"I'm right here." - Kuroo said

"Oh haha well ok then.... Kenma!" - mom

"I'm coming..." I heard I feat noise I looked at the stairs to see Kenma walking down. When he finally came in to the dining room, mom began to talk.

"We have new neighbours I want you guys to go over there and introduce yourselves or something ok? welcome them and I think they have a daughter she looks gorgeous." She said smiling at kenma

"But why. And why are you smiling at me for?" - Kenma

"Well because your single and it's time to mingle. Get out there ya know. " (you see what i did there)

"She's right, you should get out there all you do is hangout with the team, eat, play video games, sleep and cuddle cat. weirdo.."

But I mumbled the last part so he doesn't hear. Sadly he did hear and nudged my rib.

"Ow what was that for." "shut up." was all he said.

"Anyways you two, go over there. Oh and also can you guys give them this."

Mom walked out of the dining room into the kitchen and came back with a box of chocolate. She hand the box to me.

"So we give that to them?" -Kuroo

"What do you think. Now go."

"fine." - Kenma

Kenma and I went to the front door and got a hoodie and put our shoes on. We made our way to the house and I rang the doorbell.

~Kenma's POV~ (now this is taking place when the knocked)

After Kuroo rang the doorbell, the door open and that's when I was met with a girl about (height), (h/l), (h/c) and (e/c). Something that got me the most were her eyes, they were shining so brightly but a could see the pain in her eyes I wonder why.

~Kuroo's POV~

The door opened to a short girl. Mom was right she does look pretty, but not my type more like Kenma's type she gave me gamer vibes. I looked over at Kenma he was staring at her. I smirked at began talking.

"Hi, were your new neighbours and my mom wanted us to introduce ourselves."

~Y/N POV~

I opened the door and I was met with a tall black rooster hair guys. He had a smirk on his face then he began taking. 

"Hi, we're your new neighbours and my mom wanted us to introduce ourselves." 

I was confused at first when he said 'us' so I looked to his right no one then his left. 

There was a boy with pudding hair and cat like eyes. ' I Could stare at him all day.' NO Y/N NOT THIS. NO. But I couldn't help but blush. I then look at the rooster hair and said "oh..uh..h-hi.." and looked away

~Kenma POV~

The (h/c) girl was blushing and she stared at me and quickly turned her head to Kuroo. 

After Kuroo was finished talking she looked at me and blushed which made me blush too. I tried calming my self down. Kuroo was smirking which is never good. -_-. But then she talked "oh..uh..h-hi.." 

'her voice sounds....cute......' I thought 'NO WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME!?!' I said yelling in my head. But then kuroo began talking.

~Kuroo POV~

"Hi, I'm Kuroo Tetsurō and the pudding hair next to me is Kenma Kozume." I said and nudged him to say something. But knowing him he just did a small wave and turned his head with a slight blush on his face.

~Y/N POV~

"Hi, I'm Kuroo Tetsurō and the blond hair next to me is Kenma Kozume." 

'So his name is Kenma eh...' 

" Hi m-my n-name is Y-Y/N L/N. N-nice t-to m-meet you I- I guess." I said "nice to meet you too, oh and here my mother wanted us to give you this as a welcome to the neighbourhood or something." He said then handed me the box of chocolate and I said thank you.

"Well I guess we're gonna head out now see you around ok?" "Ok, see ya ." 

Then I waved at the both of them and shut the door as fast as possible. Why do I feel so embarrassed ugh. 

"What wrong, who was at the door." I heard my dad asking me.

"nothing is wrong and it was our neighbours they came and introduce themselves and gave us chocolate here." I said and started walking up to my room but was stopped.

"'They?' Girls or Boys?" I heard my dad said. "It doesn't matter but they're boys ok? can I go to bed now?" "yeah ok but are he is cute..." my mom said but I just continued walking and mumbled a yes and changed into pyjamas and went to bed.

𝐴/𝑛: 𝑊𝑜𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐴/𝑛: 𝑊𝑜𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒!! 𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦, 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒
- 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡

Until░next░time..-

{unedited}