☁︎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗☁︎

~First Day pt2~

~Second Person~

~Second Person~

After talking for awhile Kuroo had to go to his class so he wouldn't be late, so it was just you and Kenma. Since you and Kenma are in the same class he walked with you.

Once you both had arrive to the class where you could feel your heart beating faster.

You and Kenma were just outside the classroom and the door was half opened. You didn't know what to do.

you didn't want to move, I mean you couldn't move just like when you were outside at the front building.

Kenma notice how you were acting. He looked at you and put his hand on your shoulder as a way to calm you down a little. You looked at him.

"Hey it'll be ok." was all he said.

Which was kind of a surprise to because he didn't seem to speak much, well not around you. But hey you only just met him.

After you had calmed down you nod your head and Kenma slide the door open and walked in.

You slowly walked in yourself and put your head down so, you did not have to make eye contact with anyone.

"If you want you could sit with me... but you don't have to."

Kenma said softly but loud enough for you to hear.

"uhh ok thanks." you gave him a soft smile. You sat next to Kenma and both of you didn't really say much. But what could you say how's your day been so far..?

~Y/N POV~

~Y/N POV~

Five minutes later of people talking, Kenma playing games and and me trying to hide my presents. The teacher finally arrives and everyone runs to there seats and Kenma shoved his psp in his bag.

"Good morning class. Before we get started, I was informed that there is a new student in the class names..." my eyes widen because i thought she would forget that there would be a new students but I guess I'm wrong. (why would you think that -_- )