☁︎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊☁︎

this chapter will just be kenmas point of view of how he's feeling since we got y/n view of how she feels about kenma.

[ °•°•So

[ °•°•So... you gonna tell me?°•°• ]

"why.. just why does this have to happen!" he scream but not to lound

"yoo is kenma getting slapped in call of duty right now?"

"kuroo. shut. up"

"yes master."

kenma stopped what he was doing and looked over at his friend with an angry face yet a face that says "what the hell did you just say?"

"d-dont get mad at me bokuto told me to say it." kuroo said putting his hands up

"so if bokuto told you to jump of a cliff for him would you do it?"

" I mean we're bros right. of course we would jump off a cliff for each other " asked kuroo talking to the owl hair boy from the phone. ( they're face timing ;P)

"dude i'm sorry but i have to live so i kind take care of agaashi." bokuto stated throw the phone

"bokuto-san i can take care of myself"

"BUT AGAASHI WOULDN'T YOU WANT ME TO STAY WITH YOU!?!"

"no need to yell bokuto im right here."

"haha right sorry."

"yeah uhh back to me. that was kinda cold bokuto i though we were bros. bros before.... dudes?"

"yeah sorry bro."

"damn... kenma your still my bestie right?"

"uhhh ye- oh look the game is starting again."

"I- damn, i guess i'm the second best friend for the both of you guys."

"how are you the second bestfriend for kenma?" Akaashi asked kuroo with is soft sweet voice (*clears voice* this is a kenma x reader not a akaashi x reader GET IT TOGETHER)

"well you see kenma's been talking to this girl and im pretty sure he has fee-" before kuroo could even kenma throw a pillow towards him to get him to shut up.

"what was that for?"

"to shut up"

"oof kuroo's getting dragged to day."

"bokuto please-" akaashi said chuckling

"I- that's enough talking for you bokuto." kuroo snickered and hung up the phone.

"oi kenma, are you gonna tell me whats going on with you and y/n?

"no because there's nothing to say"

"sure there is. you like her don't you."

"no"

"bro kenma i've known you since we were kids, it's obvious you like her."

"uh n-no it's not shut up kuroo" kenma said with a blush turning his head away fro kuroo

"*chuckles* you just proved my point.?

"what point would that be?"

"you know, you get all flustered when you see her, or more passionate when you talk to her and when I bring her up you get all mad and flustered again."

"no i d-don't."

"uhh yeahh..."

"whatever"

"so when are you gonna tell her?"

"tell her what."

"stop playing you know what i'm talking what."

"i dont know?"

"so you do like her"

"kuroo"

"okok... why do say said you don't know?"

"what happens if she says she doesn't like me and i ruined the our friendship?"

"bruh- it's obvious she likes you."

"how-"

"i don't know"

"so what would you say- actually nevermind" kenma said rolling his eyes.

"yeah well continue"

"I mean we've only met like 3 months ago."

"ok so?"

"so isn't that too soon!?"

"nah well atleast i dont think so. you like her right?"

"I mean yeah."

"Kenma dude, it's just a straight up anwser."

"yes i do."

"ok then, you have your anwser, i'll be here if you want to talk about it. think of me like your.... therapist."

"my therapist? really?"

"YEp." with a wide smile on his face, Kuroo said.

"ok? well night?"

After that, both teen boys went to their respective rooms and slept.

but Kenmas last thought was you, he really did like you. if only the both of you had the guts to say so.

𝐴/𝑛: 𝐴𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝐵𝐼𝐺 𝑏𝑜𝑘𝑢𝐴𝑘𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑙

𝐴/𝑛: 𝐴𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝐵𝐼𝐺 𝑏𝑜𝑘𝑢𝐴𝑘𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑙. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑠𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ. 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑖𝑡, 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑘𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑤𝑎𝑜𝑖. 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑝𝑙𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 😍. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒!! 𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦, 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒
-𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡