The Multiverse Troll - Chapter III: "Phase 1"

(Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, RWBY Belongs to Rooster Teeth & All mentioned company names belong to their respective... companies...)

Whelp... I got captured... currently, I'm in Neon's makeshift "torture" room although it's barely even that, it's basically the cafeteria kitchen but they took everything cooking related out and put a table & some torture tools & then changed the lights just to make it more "intimidating", it did work and I am in the greatest fear I could have ever achieved right now.

Neon: *Punch* "Talk! Did you place the Airbags in the cafeteria?"

Noel / Dr. Monty: "Airbags? What happened to the Airbags?"

Neon: "Oh... well that was easy... so you DID do it *muttering* so much for the torture tools"

Noel / Dr. Monty: "So what did happen to the Airbags?"

Neon: "Oh! Uh... well pretty much those who sat on the Airbags got launched to the Roof, It was pretty funny actually"

Noel / Dr. Monty: "Oh? Hehehe... I would've killed to see that, wait how come the Airbags are still there?"

Neon: "I was too lazy to remove it, so I had King remove it"

Noel / Dr. Monty: "oh... which he didn't?"

Neon: "Yep"

Noel / Dr. Monty: "Wait... if what I did was funny, then how come I got captured & interrogated for this?"

Neon: "Oh! Um the RWBY cast kept on nagging me to find who did it"

Noel / Dr. Monty: "Oh... speaking of which where are they right now?"

Neon: "right... here... in this room... right now"

Noel / Dr. Monty: "oh..." *Grunting Noises* "Let Me out! LET ME OUT!!!!!"

Neon: "Just kidding... hehe, anyways I'm got nothing to do to, and King's kind of bored so..."

Noel / Dr. Monty: "Wait... that means! We're gonna be battle buddies with King! In the "Operation Pyramid Falls"!"...Please join my dumb plan..."

Neon: "Well... I wasn't really saying that... but eh why not, King!"

King: "yo!"

Neon: "Tell the others were going on a "business trip" and that they need to watch the "kids" also... you're coming with me! And we're gonna do something awesome! Or something..."

King: "what if I don't want to come?"

Neon: "I'll pay you-"

King: "ALRIGHT! Let's do... whatever we're supposed to do"

Neon then unties me and I proceed to open a portal back to my "Mother Base", we then see... holy moly! It's a bloody battlefield! (Then again they are children and children do what they do best... and that's being stubborn), bodies everywhere... oh and it's basically trenches everywhere, there's even a freaking mini No Man's Land!

Neon: "Well... this is certainly one way to handle your universe"

King: "Amen."

Noel / Dr. Monty: Wot is going on here?"

Suddenly everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me, all with expressions of fear on their faces trying to find an excuse, eh might as well let them

Noel / Dr. Monty: "Alright... I don't really care, I'm actually happy you're fighting each other! (I sound like a warmonger), just don't mess with the respawn system mmkay?"