A.N

Hello yes. 

IF your reading this that means I am not dead and this story is still being continued, if you're wondering why I stopped uploading this fanfiction that's because I kind of lost interest in writing, don't worry I'm not quitting writing for those wondering, 

I'm currently interested in playing now, actually, the reason I wrote this story in the first place was cause I had gotten bored with playing video games and decided to write for fun, and then the story got a bit popular so... that happened and I was happy, very happy, but that was when my writing spirit kinda died and went back to playing... I'm just saying Sorry to those who like this Story and are wondering what happened to it, and this is my excuse, Again I'm sorry for those who like this Story.

And to make up for that I'll try writing again and submit the next chapter maybe at the end of the week who knows, and also just so I can pay off some weird kind of Debt here is a weird sneak peek into the next chapter that is progressing slowly but surely

                                                                                         "Phase2"

In the Bank that was trustworthy

In the middle lied the 4 groups of miscreants that joined my dumb plan of robbing a bank, said plan is a revenge plan against a floating Math Equation since I got destroyed against one of his lackeys.

(Neon: "Lackeys? Shouldn't this be against GR then?", Noel / Dallas: "True... but I'm just doing everything in one plan I guess" Neon: "Sure whatever you say- CLOAKER!" Noel / Dallas: "Uh oh" *Bang* King: "Stop Talking and Start Shooting!)

*Play Donacdum (Assault)*

Shimokiba: "On the goddamn ground!"

Neon: "Take some 50 Bmg. Pig!"

King: "CLOAKER!"

Noel / Dallas: "HE'S AFTER ME!" *Sprints Backwards Menacingly*

King: "Ah Skull Dozer!"

Neon: "Take some Thanos 50 Cal.. into your system pig!"

Shimokiba: "I THOUGHT YOU'D PLAY RAZORMIND!" *Shoots Taser*

Noel / Dallas: "IS THE SONG BAD?" *Pencils a Shield*

Shimokiba: "IT'S NOT BAD" *BANG* "IT'S GREAT ACTUALLY"

Noel / Dallas: "OH THANKS, MORE DOZERS! SHIELDS!, CLOAKERS!, MEDICS!, THAT CAPTAIN GUY!" *Cloaker Noise getting closer*

Noel / Dallas: "AHHH!!!!"

*Time stop with grey filter*, *End Music*

Yup this is me, you're probably wondering how I got into this situation? ... well it all started back in the planning room

and that's where it ends for now... as I was saying sorry for those who liked this Story and wondered what happened and here's... my excuse... so yeah... this is the end of the Message so... yeah... see ya I guess. 

                                                                                                                                                                    -Noel