December 3 (part 1)

Hey readers , I forgot to mention that : This story will contain 31 parts , 31 days and that's all . Enough said . Story time :

I arrived in front of the door , my legs were shaking . What if he was joking . He tricked me . Prank .Maybe it was just a prank .

I was shoeless and I regretted it . The floor was really cold : I was shivering .

Nobody was there . Stupid Esté .

I glared at the door for the last time , losing all my hopes and understood everything : He stole my necklace . Of course ; Why would a criminal give you back a gold necklace that he found?

He was just trying to make me mad , to provoke me and i guess he succeeded .

- "Hi."

I turned nervously and found two light blue eyes fixing me .

- " I thought you'd not come ." He shrugged , his hands in his pockets.

- "My necklace . Give it to me ." I don't know how I pronounced those words leaning towards him .

- "Calmos amigos why do you Hurry ? I'm gonna give it to you just wait ." He smiled , looking around .

He was checking the corridor every second , to see if someone is coming ; he was more nervous than me but he didn't want to show it .

- "You're Spanish." I uttered unconsciously.

- "What? No. Who told you this?" He raised an eyebrow , his hand still in his cold pockets .

- " I saw you injuring in Spanish this morning . " I tried to not chuckle , remembering him with his shovel groaning His 'el hijo de Puta' . Priceless .

He looked down , searching in his pocket for a moment then he slipped out my precious golden necklace . He handed it to me carefully and smiled

- " The person who offered it to you is certainly important to you since this necklace is precious for you ."

I glared at him without speaking , then at the necklace.

-"And you let it in the restroom. Too kind."

- " Yeah, i know. " He grinned ,amused by my remark . His blue eyes were shining .

- " And I'm not Spanish." He added .

- "You're lying ."

His facial expression changed , he stared at me for a while and uttered :

-"They can catch us here . Bye ... Rach." Then he disappeared in the darkness of the corridor .

Wow , that was fast . I was expecting more .

What am I saying .

I walked quickly to our room when I heard some noises coming from some rooms . They can catch me, he was right .

I opened the door '223' carefully and felt more calm .

I put my head on the pillow and opened my hand , where Esté put my necklace , I hold it carefully and put it around my neck .

He was right : this is a precious necklace , it means a lot for me .

I noticed a little crumpled paper falling down , under my bed .

The curiosity made me lay down and try to find it in the darkness .

I opened it , the writing was really bad , understanding it was more than a deal: