December 4

- "Run". I followed blindly the sound of his hoarse voice. My arms in front of me to expect any wall or tree. The darkness was heavy and scary.

- "STOP RUNNING,HEY YOU! STOP RUNNING." Amy's Voice behind me.I just perceived a shadow behind me but i was pretty sure , it was her ; She has a unique voice.

She was shouting angrily, injuring me and , naturally, following me.

- "Run." He repeated, he was in front of me.

The cold snow was burning my legs.

- "I can't. It's Cold ." i moaned.

Amy was getting closer, she had a lamp in her left hand.

- "Cmon Cmon closer!Give me your hand." He whisper-yelled, grabbing my hand.

I shivered.

- "STOP RUNNING,IT IS AN ORDER. STOP! JACK COME HERE & HELPE SOME PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AROUND THE REFORMATORY AND WE FOUND A CORPSE NEAR THE FENCE" she called someone,(Named Jack obviously) and continued running after us.

A corpse.Kamil.Tears filled my eyes instantly, making my sight blurred .

I can't believe it.

That innocent Kamil.

She just commit a suicide in front of me, and what did i do?Nothing.

Did i stop her?No.

I hated myself for a moment. How could i be that stupid?

Why didn't i jump on her when she was going to touch that electrified fence?

You can't imagine how much i felt guilty, destroyed.

Why am i escaping now?

Amy needs to catch the shit of me and punish me severely, not because i didn't obey, but because i didn't stop Kamil & save her.

All of sudden, i stopped running, letting Amy decrease the distance between us.

- "RACH?Don't stop.What's wrong with you? Run!" He screamed, holding ny hand tightly. i looked up and nodded 'no' diving in his dark blue eyes for a while.

- "DONT MOVE YOU!" Amy screamed. Few meters were separating us from her.

- "You're insane." He uttered and pushed me in a littlr hole of snow, just near a wooden door. I gasped with suprise.

He mimed me to shut up and stared at Amy, who was coming closer and closer with her candle.

- "I got you!" She screamed, grabbing Este's Shirt roughly.

He gave her a cold expressionless look, withouy defending himself.

- "Este Rajesh?Again?You're screwed .Why were you running?" She shouted angrily, pushing him, slapping him. He let her, staggering a little.

She couldn't percieve me from my little hiding place.

- "Why were you running?"She repeated.

He didn't answer.He just stared at her with a blank motionless face. I tried to hold my breath and to not move. I didn't want her to notice me.

I can't believe he's doing this for me.

- "Esté." She whispered in a very serious way.

-"What?"

- "What did you do to Kamil? I know you're involved." She declared.

My heart skipped a beat, i never thought of this. No .No.It cannot be possible.

- "WHAT?I DID NOTHING!" He suddenly screamed , pushing Amy's arm roughly.

- "We will talk about it tomorrow, in the principal's office."She uttered, grabbing his arm like if he was going to escape.

And even if he wanted to, where will he go? He will end up like Kamil.

She walked towards the door just near me and was going to open it. I closed my eyes, hoping she'd not notice me.

She pushed the door , trying to open it.

- "Shit it won't.Rajesh, open the door." She glared at him. He nodded coldly and obeyed.

He pushed it once, really roughly. He was like calming himself down in that blocked frozen door.

He pushed it twice, really hard. The veins in his neck were perceivable in the darkness and his groaning showed how much he was angry.

*Bam*

It suddenly opened.

I gasped.

- "What?Who is that?what was that?" Amy jumped, glaring at my direction. i bit my lip, tightening my arms around my legs and started whispering

'Please don't notice please don't notice please'

- "Who's here?" She jumped, leabibg closer.

DAMN.

- "Wait, let me see." Esté pushed her and leaned towards my little hole.

He stared at me deeply and whispered some words that i couldn't understand then glared at Amy and declared clearly

- "It's just a rabbit.No worries.

"

She sighed in relief and entered. Esté followed her silently.

She closed the door.

- "Oh god." i grinned.

She didn't see me. I'm a boss. I giggled and got up slowly, my legs were frozen.

I perceived a crowd near Kamil, they were really far away from me but i could perceive Kamil, on the cold floor . Many persons were around her, trying to hold her; or her body. It looked so horrible. I suddenly cracked down in tears .

Kamil, her cute dimple on her left cheek, her long soft blonde hair.

She left.She left this world.

The own normal girl that i met here died 3 days after.

I will die too , certainly.

I was tired, weak.

The cold air was burning my lungs . My legs , in the snow, were completely frozen . Even my salty tears started frosting.

*Esté Rajesh's P.O.V*-

- "That's it Esté, That's it."

- "I can't believe you're still doing this shit after this..maaan!"

-"Why did you kill her?"

- "Esté dude, do you have a heart?"

-"Rajesh el hijo de puta we don't rape girls then kill them, it's monstrous."

All the boys were shouting. No need to talk to them, i will just end up having a stupid fight with one of them, as always.

- "You're a heartless monster." Peope were whispering as i passed in the corridor.

My heart froze at that moment, they made me remember how i came in this shit.

I walked slowly towards the principal's office. I was wondering : How did Rach go back inside? Did she freeze? Did they find her?

- "Rajesh, come in."