(7) Death threats

Justin’s P.O.V

“Finally! Freedom!” Renee cheered as we got out the hospital bedroom, I laughed “Renee behave yourself” I chuckled “Rere!” Edward yelled running to Renee, Renee picked him up “Easy there Edward” I warned “Justin” She groaned, I’ve been so worried about her, it looks like she’s going to break, she’s so thin and she looks so broken.

Edward giggled and kissed her cheek “Is Rere better now?” “Yes baby” Renee smiled walking out with him on her hips “And happy?” He said cheerful, she smiled nodding “I was always happy Superman” She smiled walking out to the parking lot, I smiled walking after her.

They are so cute, I love how he loves her and she loves him, I rushed to the car before them to open up the door, Renee smiled at me and then she put Edward in the car buckling him up.

Renee got in the car beside me as I started the car, she sighed a bit and buckled her seat belt, I did the same and drove off to my house, the ride was quiet, as quiet as the night was, it was only 8PM and it was all just so quiet and peaceful, I love driving like this.

“Daddy, can you sing?” Edward said quietly, I smiled a bit “Sure baby boy” I whispered.

“Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's sons

If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night

Calling out father oh
Stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side

And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Calling out father oh
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me”

I hummed slowly, knowing how much he loved the song, I looked back at him a bit only to see him asleep, I chuckled a bit glancing at Renee while she was staring to me in awe “What?” I mumbled “I never knew you could sing like that” She said shocked, I blushed a bit “I don’t really sing a lot, I only sing for Edward now” I mumbled “And from now on, for me too” She chuckled “I’ll get all nervous” I chuckled “I was joking..” She whispered.

“Oh” I mumbled as I parked my car, I helped her out and then she was about to take Edward “No, I’ll take him” “No, Justin plea-“ “Just go inside baby” I whispered kissing her forehead, I unbuckled my man softly as I pulled him on my hip, he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck as I carried him inside.

When I looked in, everyone stared at me “What happened?” I asked confused quietly so I wouldn’t wake up Edward, then they looked at the kitchen, I looked in the kitchen too, only to see my parents sit there, what!?

“Give him to me and go talk with them” Renee whispered, I shook my head “No” I cracked out “Justin” She argued “I don’t want to talk to them, not alone” I whispered getting scared, I looked at her nervously, that’s when Edward got picked up out of my arms, I looked at the one who took him only to see Brendon smile at me “Go talk to them, both of you” He said walking upstairs slowly.