(10) Heaven

Justin’s P.O.V

“Justin, are you sure you want to do this?” Renee whispered slowly over my shoulder, I nodded shaking a little “I-I need to..” I said as my hand went up the door bell, I looked down afraid as I softly pressed it.

I stood there nervously as we both waited till somebody opened the door, once the door opened, my head shot up “Who are you?” Erin said, I took a shaky deep breath “I-Its me..” “Me?” “Justin..” I whispered, her eyes went down and up to my body as I shifted uncomfortably “Jeremy? Jeremy!” She gasped as she hugged me tightly “Oh my gosh!” She squealed, I looked at her awkwardly “What the hell are you doing here?” Jeremy snapped “I-I wanted to ta-talk” I said “How did you know where I lived? You aren’t planning to send your gang on me, right?” “Jeremy” Erin whispered, Jeremy looked at me “What do you want?” He spat “I want to see Jazmyn and Jaxon…” I cracked out.

“No” “Jeremy!” “No Erin! What the fuck do you want from me!? That I just let him get involved with them and then he gets them killed, just like his brother!” “Don’t.” I snapped getting to his face “What?” “I might be a murder but I’m still your fucking son” “You are not my son” He growled “Then what am I?” I growled “A monster” He whispered.

“You raised me like that” For the first time, I actually stand up for myself to him, I’ve never dared to talk back like this, or never even visited him, I was scared of this, rejection.

“You are a failure, I wish you never were born” “Oh trust me, dad, a lot of people told me that already, it doesn’t hurt me, nothing does anymore” I said staring into his dead eyes, Renee softly took my hand relaxing me, I looked at her smiling a bit.

“Who is that?” “My girlfriend” “You have a girlfriend?” Erin asked gasping, I nodded looking down “Yeah..” “She’s gorgeous Justin” Erin smiled “I know she is” I answered smiling a little at Renee as she flushed bright red “Thank you, Erin, you are gorgeous too” She smiled shyly and cutely, Erin giggled “Thanks sweetheart” She smiled.

“Okay, cut the shit, leave okay? You are not wanted, anywhere” And that’s when the door shut on my face, I looked down as Renee rubbed my back “You’ll be okay, you are wanted Justin” “I am wanted? I am wanted Renee? Is this what wanted is? That you go to your so called fathers house, and he shuts his fucking door right straight into your assed face!” I yelled punching on the wall getting angry.

“Justin baby-“ “No! Don’t try to fix this okay!? It’s NOT okay and it will not be! Everyone hates me on this screwed up world Renee!” I yelled out in her face “I love you Justin, I love you so much” She whispered, I started shaking tearing up “No you don’t” “I love you so much, you mean so much to me, I want you” She whispered softly pulling me into a hug, me, a sobbing wreck, hugged her as tight as I could never wanting to let her go.

“We’ll be okay” She whispered continuing to comfort me, I snuggled my face in her neck “Lets go to some place” She whispered taking my hand as we started walking off.

“To where?” “To somewhere fun” She smiled, I looked at her smiling softly “Thank you, and I’m sorry you had to see that” I looked down, feeling embarrassed, who wouldn’t? I wanted to see my family, and my ‘father’ told me to fuck off, it reminds me of when I was little, every time I was home, they were fighting, yelling, my mom was always telling my dad that she didn’t love him anymore and then my dad used to kick her out for the night, me and my mom, and then we went to my grandma’s.

“We’re here” She whispered, I looked around only to see the beach, where she told me all about her family and where I told her my family story, I smiled at her softly as she walked to the sand, sitting down there, I sat down next to her as she started cuddling up to me, and that’s when I started humming a song to her.

Ohhh...
ohhh woah...
Ohhh...
Where are you now
When I need you the most
Why don't you take my hand
I wanna be close
Help me when I am down
Lift me up off the ground
Teach me right from wrong
Help me to stay strong

Take my hand and walk with me
Show me what to be
I need you to set me free
Yeah
Where are you now

Where are you now
Now that im half grown
Why are we far apart
I feel so alone
Where are you now
When nothing is going right
Where are you now
I can't see the light

So take my hand and walk with me
Show me what to be
I need you to set me free, yeah, yeah
I need you, to need me
Cant you see me
How could you leave me
My heart is
Half empty
Im not whole
When your not with me
I want you
You with me
To guide me, hold me, love me now

Where are you now
Woahhh...
Where are you now

So take my hand and walk with me
Show me what to be
I need you to set me free, yeah, yeah

Ohhh...
Where are you now
Oh...
Yeah, yeah...
Ohh, ohh...
Yeah...’

“That was beautiful” Renee whispered cuddling up to me “I wrote it when I was depressed missing you, I felt like I needed an escape so I wrote a song” “You can write a song?” “Yes, I can” I smiled proudly “That is awesome” She whispered, I looked at her as she was staring at my face.

“I love you Renee, please don’t forget” “I wont” She smiled a little sitting on my lap, I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist as I kissed her softly.

I softly laid her down on the sand as I softly kissed down her neck, she smiled relaxing under my touch as she softly took my shirt off, I smiled letting her take it off, I stared at her beautiful face softly tracing my finger down her cheekbones, down to her breasts “Take my shirt out, I’m okay with it” She said slowly taking her own shirt out, I kissed her neck down to her boobs slowly so if she wanted me to stop I’d.

“Justin.. Lets make love” She whispered, I smiled “Are you sure?” I said slowly pulling out her pants, she nodded taking out my jeans and my boxers, I softly kissed down her stomach as she started grabbing sand which was all over us by now, she grabbed my hair massaging my scalp.

I moaned softly as I slid into her, slowly and lovingly, she relaxed and started moaning thrusting along with me, moaning louder and louder each time I slid further inside of her, she leaned her head back moaning out my name.

“I want to be on top” She whispered, I nodded spinning us around, all the sand she had in her hair in my mouth, I started coughing, she giggled “Sorry” She whispered as she started moving up and down, sexily, I groaned grabbing her breasts and like that letting my hands slide down her body, as she started to speed up, I moaned trying to lean up to kiss her neck but I couldn’t, I couldn’t move, how can she be so damn good? She is heaven.