Chapter 1

It is 6:00 a.m. .

In the 21st Century, many technologies has developed further as time passes by.

Not only technologies, even sense of fashion and arts have developed as fast as technologies do.

And with that, many demands by society had been pressuring the young ones to develop as fast as the technologies, fashions and arts do.

But they never demanded much from one thing.

Which is the art by nature.

The painted-pink and orange sunrise had been an eye relievers for many people that still could use their sense of sight for more than a thousand years.

Seeing the art of nature made many hope rise.

But there's some people that choose to ignore it.

"I could enjoy a cup of tea by now"

But that hope was buried 6 feet below.

"I swear, if she tried to call me while we're boarding I'll be ignoring her no matter what," Emilia groaned while crossing her arm. She's back to her usual 'strict-mom' mode.

"Emilia, I'm afraid you might almost kill her anytime she arrive here," Emilia's blonde friend voice trembled. Mia had been sweating nervously ever since Emilia tried calling her at 5:40 a.m. -ish.

Mia, a really popular girl in her class. She's been nicknamed "Angel" by her classmates due to her kind and soft attitude towards people

"And I won't hesitate to do so!" grunted Emilia.

Emilia is a hardworking girl that came from a wealthy family. She is one of the so-called "princesses" in Sacred Hearts Primary School.

The grey haired girl kept on checking onto her silver coloured watch while furrowing her brow. An irk mark appeared on her forehead.

"Is everyone ready? We're about to leave in a few minutes, make sure all your belongings are..."

The grey-ette ignored the announcement while her head went twirling from right to left. Eventhough Emilia said she wouldn't care, but Mia knew deep down that Emilia had saved a soft spot just for her close friends.

Suddenly, Mia's eye diverted to a person, running closer to them. Mia recognised sprinting student and immediately alerted Emilia about it. "Emilia! Look!" her finger pointed to where her eyes are located. Her snapped to reality.

"What is it, Mia?" Emilia asked the blonde. Mia pointed towards a running silouhette, "Look!"

Emilia's eyes bulged

A redhead girl is running towards the group while pulling a green suitcase. Everyone's attention diverted to the girl.

"And also-huh? Joni?" Miss Miyuki stopped, putting a megaphone she hold to her side. "You're late! Thank god you came just in time, we're just about to depart."

"Heh heh..sorry Miss," Joni said while rubbing the back of her head, not showing any sign of guiltiness. Class 5A is currently outside of their school grounds. They're currently on a school trip to Momos Island.

About a few weeks ago, Class 5A volunteered to help on a Health Conference that was held by World Health Organisation at Malawati stadium.

They worked their butt off real hard, as all of them had to move from back to forth to help the participants from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m..

They distributed flyers, drinks and foods. Also, they cheered up alot of children that were scared during medical checkup session.

(Man, just imagine what Joni would do to cheer up the children)