Chapter 2

Emilia's body is shaking. The morning coldness surrounded her greatly. She went downstairs to grab a tea so she could feel a bit warmer. As she's walking downstairs, she was greeted with a warm welcome.

"Good morning, Emilia!"

Emilia, still half awake and her body is covered with a thick scarf said lazily.

"Good morning, Corey."

Corey let out a sigh. Seeing his girl friend covering herself in a blanket made Corey thought,

"How cute"

Emilia stared at Corey. She observed his face. He looked as if he only got 2 hours of sleep. Emilia's eye twitched as she saw a black circle under Corey's eyes. She grew concerned.

"What the heck did you do last night?"
"What?"
"I'm asking you, what did you do last night?"
"Why did you asked that?"
"You look tired"
"Wha--did i?!"

Emilia let out a sigh.

Emilia reprimands him like a mother, "You're not supposed to play video games if you have to wake up early, you know.".

"Yeah..I know that," Corey rubbed his head. "But, you know..".

Emilia stretched her eyebrows upwards, questioning about what Corey's gonna say

"Thanks for concerning about me"

Emilia didn't saw that coming. She don't know how to react. "O-oh, friends need to care about eachother, so...".

"Or maybe, you guys are not friends?"

Emilia turned her head to her back. She saw a red haired girl.

"W--what do you mean by not friends? If we're not friends then what are we?" Emilia grew concerned about what Joni just said.

Joni started to grin. She went near Emilia's ears.

"More than that?"
"Than 'what'?"
"Friends!"

Corey and Emilia turned scarlet. Corey lost his words and Emilia started to stutter random things.

"I-I'm here to g-get some tea, n-not dating!" Emilia was embarrassed. Corey still stayed at his spot, rubbing his neck.

"Seriously..Joni?" Corey looked down, still blushing. "What? I'm just describing you two." Joni replied. They both kept silent for a minute. Joni's in confusion while Corey was embarrassed. Joni decided to break the silence.

"Alright, see you at the bus then.". "Hmm, yeah" he said weakly

***

"Woah, what a huge float!"

Joni watched in awe. Mia took some pictures and Alex joined Joni, watching in awe.

"I've never seen such carnival, this is exciting!" Alex said.

Emilia was away from her friends because she offered herself to help Miss Miyuki. She had to make sure all keys we're not lost and she had to make sure foods were enough. But why didn't the Class Rep do this instead?

He was sick. This morning, Harry tried to wake Norman up. As Harry felt Norman's forehead, he immediately screamed which draw attention to Miss Miyuki whom on the way to Norman's room. Emilia didn't want her Class Rep to push himself, so she offered herself instead.

Back to Mia, Joni and Alex. The trio still watched the parade in amusement. Joni pointing out every floats that passed by, Mia took pictures of the parade and Alex watched attentively.