Chapter 8- end

"COREY!"

Emilia screamed from the top of her lung.

A knife stick out from Corey's shoulder. Emilia was horrified. Mia took her jacket off and went towards Corey.

Dean was about to land another punch on Emilia, but Joni quickly hand-chopped him at his neck. Dean lay down unconscious.

"C-Corey! Corey! Answer me!" Emilia wrapped Mia's jacket around Corey's shoulder. "M-Mia, the knife...take it out! I'm scared!" she pointed her finger to the knife that was still sticking on Corey's shoulder.

Mia got no choice, so her hand quickly pulled it out and Corey groaned in pain.

"S-sorry, Corey! I didn't mean to pull it too hard!" Mia waved both her hand nervously at Corey.

Corey groaned, "Nngh...no, I'm okay...", and he added a smile too.

Thankfully, Mia knew a little about first aid kit and she could stop the blood flowing out of Corey's shoulder. Joni went out of the room, then went downstairs.

"Hey! Mr. Quentin! We need your help!" Joni shook the staircase's grill that was blocking her way.

She shook the grill with determination. "GAH! Why's this grill closed?! I thought it's opened while ago!" Joni angrily yelled out.

"Huh? Are you sure you didn't closed it when you came here?" Emilia stick her head out of the door.

Joni shook her head. Emilia, still pressing Corey's wound looked at Mia confusedly.

"A-actually..." Corey let out a weak voice, "I..."

Emilia changed her gaze to Corey, "What is it? 'I' what?" Mia urging Corey to spill the beans.

Corey is sweating nervously, he tried to not to look at Emilia. That's when Emilia knew, what Corey's trying to say.

A creepy aura came from Emilia, which Mia could feel it too. Emilia took Corey's cheek and locked her view on him.

"Don't tell me, you closed it?" a deep voice came out from Emilia's throat.

Corey is speechless, yes, he closed the auto-lock door. He didn't knew an abandoned building had such technology.

(Let's jusy the say that the auto-lock thingy looked like this)

"Ah, no wonder this thing looked modern," Joni tried to stick her head between the grill bar.

Joni went back inside and tried to find a window. She went near a window that was closed with a piece of wood and tried to break it open, but it didn't work.

"How about check that room? We saw a window there," Mia pointed to the room that they got locked in few days ago.

Joni went inside the room and opened the window shield. It was covered with a grill, so she could just stick her mouth out. She exhaled, then screamed.

"HEEELLLPPP!! WE'RE LOCKED IN!!!"

•••

Miyuki's leg stepped on a rock, and she almost tripped. She stabilized herself and continued running.

"Joni, Quentin, wait for me!"

She stopped on a junction, and looked at the signboard. Her brain stopped working to where she had to go, so she randomly chooses to the right.

As she ran forward, she didn't realised that there's another rock on her front, so she stepped on it and fell down. She got up, but she's to hurt to continue running. Miyuki just jogged while grunting angrily, and realised that her shoe soles worn off. She ripped it out, then turned to her side. It was a woman riding a motorbike.