*My•First•Time*

It was amicable the additional few days. Except for the tension break that now we had inadvertently began a war with the grounders. Once Jasper hit the first shot after he saw grounders aiming at Clarke through the trees hidden while we were too in the bushes, Bellamy sent me away back to camp. He didn't want me to get injured . There was too much dreading and work for me and Bellamy to connect. The only real time we had to ourselves was in the night alone in his tent. I gradually began to look forward more towards the afternoon.

"So when can I get that tattoo?" I asked him one afternoon. It was sunset but there was still daylight as Bellamy and I were eating dinner.

"I dunno. We have all the stuff we need. What do you want it of?" He inquired. I quickly thought about it. I was so anxious to get one, I never really thought of what I wanted it to be. I just shrug. "You choose."

"You do realize that this gets stuck on your skin forever, right? And you want me to choose."

I chuckled. I know it seemed silly, but yes. So after dinner, Bellamy acquired all the ingredients in a need for a tattoo. We set it all down at the table. "This might sting a little bit." He said as he had a needle covered in ink. I just nodded and took a deep breath. We agreed that he would put anything he wanted on my wrist. A sudden sting poked at my wrist knowing Bellamy was already drawing it. I closed my eyes and looked away went a few minutes when Bellamy was done.

"You can look now." He said. I slowly opened my eyes and turned them to my wrist. Elatedness warm myself as I saw the new tattoo on my skin. It was a heart with a letter S at the left side. A small plus in the middle. And a letter B on the right side. S B. Selena and Bellamy. I smiled hugely.

"Do you like it?" He asked small.

I nodded happily. "I love it." I gave him a hug and kiss on the lips. I felt so exultant and flattered. Now Bellamy is truly mine.

The sun had disappeared and the moon took place. Bellamy and I got dressed—or underdressed into our pjs which was basically just us in our underwear. We went inside our warm blankets and I smiled through the dim firelight reflecting through the thin tent walls. "You know, you talk in your sleep." I claimed as we both laid beside each other.

He smiled. "Yeah, like what?"

"Like, 'I'm sorry Selena.' Or 'god she's so sexy." I leaned closer to him. He faked smiled, ruminating about the vision. Inquisitiveness got to me. "You never told me why you shot me."

"You really want to know?" He asked.

I nodded. "So I can know what not to do to get on your nerves." I jested but his expression was deliberate. He breathed through his mouth slightly, "I saw you kissing the grounder."

Instant bewilderment shot through me. I mean, sure the grounder had nice abs and body but I never really thought of him like that. And especially not cheating on Bellamy. "What? The one that you captured—." He nodded. "—I would never do that. But so you just—shot me?"

"It's more complicated than that." He appeared tense. I relaxed his arm. He exhaled as a sign for him slightly cooling off.

"Well, all I know is that that happened a week ago that wasn't real."

He nodded and turned his back on the ground. He was staring straight into nothingness on the tent ceiling. I said nothing but curled up next to him. My legs interlocked with his.