And So It Begins...

TTP

"Am I dead?" A bewildered boy asked as he started regaining his consciousness, "Is this Hell?"

The brown haired boy looked around the barren area, it had what appeared to be a large ribcage, boulders littered the entire area, with what looked like to be a lake.

"Where am I, did I go deeper into the labyrinth?" The boy tried to remember everything that happened that's led him to this place.

1 Day Ago

"Today I'll be taking you into the labyrinth for training. Remember everyone we'll be watching each other's backs down there." A man with black hair, a little beard growing under his chin, he wore what appeared to be a normal knights armor. This is Captain Meld our training supervisor.

"Don't worry, everyone, I'll put my all into protecting you." The brunette of the group shouted loudly which made everyone's mood increase significantly. This was Amanogawa Kouki, back home he was the popular guy that everyone loved and envied, here he was chosen as the hero to save everyone from the Demon King. He wore white and gold armor, with a long fluttering cape, a crown-looking gem in the middle wrapped around his head.

"I'm right there with you buddy." Ryutarou Sakagami replied. Ryutarou Sakagami is Amanogawa's best friend unlike him, he uses his fists instead of a sword. Ryutarou has a physique that is like a bear and he stands tall at about 190 cm. He has short trimmed hair and a gaze that appears both cheerful and stern.

Cliche right, it's your typical isekai book, but this story isn't about Kouki. It's about that guy, Kazuto Kirigaya.

Kazuto had straightened brown hair, green eyes, and white faired skin. He wore a blue shirt with a silver chest plate, black pants, with knee high boots, a black fluttering cloak, with a one handed sword on his back.

Kazuto was a bit hesitant when a hand was placed inside his. He looked over to his left and saw the priestess of the group.

Her name was Asuna Yuuki, she's the most popular girl in school everyone loved her and adored her. She had chestnut-brown hair, and wore a priestess uniform which was white and red.

"It'll be ok, as long as you stay close to me." She smiled brightly which made all Kazuto's nerves disappear. Off to the side there was someone who hated seeing the weak boy getting close to there goddess.

Floor 20

A skeleton with a sword and shield parried Kazuto's sword straight out of his hand knocking him onto the ground, when Kouki slashed him from the back.

"Thank you, Amanoegawa." He replied a bit bitterly to being saved by him.

"Kazuto, are you ok?" Asuna ran to the boys side.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He grabbed and quickly sheathed his sword.

"Kirigaya, I think you need to train a bit more, if I was you I'd spend every waking minute to honing my swordsmanship." Kouki lectured him, but Kazuto shrugged it off.

"Go easy on him, Kouki." A girl with purple hair, wearing a purple warriors uniform added. This is Yuki Konno, Asuna's best friend who defends anything Asuna says. Basically she's Luigi to Asuna's Mario.

"Hey Kazuto, can I have a word with you?" A guy with long brown hair, with a orange fur vest, beige shirt, with black pants and black boots. This was Daisuke Hiyama the guy who made his life a living hell.

Kazuto knew where this was going, Hiyama and his friends often bully him for how much attention Asuna gives him, "Yes?"

When no one was looking Hiyama punched him into the dirt, "How dare you. What gives you the right to treat Asuna like this?"