Laughs and fear

Abby's P.O.V

I groaned as I waited in my bedroom for Luke. I accidentally left my brush in the bathroom and it was locked since Luke was taking a shower. And boy was he taking forever. And I know Luke is doing it on purpose because I heard him yell "you left your brush." But I couldn't really make out what he said since the door was locked and the shower was on.

But now it hit me since I couldn't find my brush anywhere. Ugh it's the first day were in the house and Luke is already being a pain in the butt. I was finally done with waiting for Luke to finish, so I got up and I walked towards the bathroom. "Luke!" I yelled as I banged my fist on the door.

He started to sing, as if he didn't hear me, but I know he did. "LUKE OPEN UP!" I yelled as I pounded even harder. "Who's there?" Luke said in a girly high pitched voice. "Luke I swear open the door right now." I said. "Ew it's a pervert get out of here!" Luke said in the same girly voice. "Luke I'm not playing I need my brush." I said.

"Come in it's not locked." Luke said. I grabbed the knob with my hand, twisting it as hard as I can. To my surprise, it never opened. "Ugh Luke!" I groaned as I realized he was lying. I heard him laugh as the water still ran.

"Luke seriously open this door or I'm leaving." I said. "Alright fine, just wait." Luke said as he turned off the water. I crossed my arms as I waited for him. I heard his footsteps on the floor as they grew louder. He unlocked the door and opened it, with a big smile on his face.

I gave him a look before walking in and brushing past his bare stomach. I groaned after searching the whole bathroom. "Where-" I turned around to see Luke in a dark blue towel, with my brush in his hand. He was grinning like a little boy who is a troublemaker. I gave him a death stare as I walked up to him and snatched it from him.

"You're welcome." Luke grinned as I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Yeah thanks." I sassed. "I looooove youuuu." Luke said. "Mhm love you too." I mumbled as I walked down the hall.

_________________________________________

It was 10:00 at night as I was crawling on my bed. I turned off the light and I fixed my cropped tank top and my pajama shorts before going under the covers. "Alone finally." I said to myself as I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I heard a door open, probably an hour after I was trying to sleep. I didn't even bother opening my eyes or seeing who it was. I was about to go back to sleep but I felt a cold hand grab my bare waist. I gasped and flinched as I turned around instantly.

"Luke!" I hissed quietly. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I wanted to cuddle." He said. "No Luke." I groaned before turning back around. "Please." He begged. "No get out." I said. "Please Abby I want to sleep here." He begged. "Luke no." I snapped.

"Please Abby, I don't wanna sleep in my room." Luke said as a pillow was wrapped around his arms. "Why not?" I asked as I madly turned around to face him. "Because....." His voice trailed. "Because???" I questioned.

"Ugh don't laugh." Luke said. "Because what?" I asked, ignoring what he just said. "I'm um.... I'm afraid of the dark." Luke mumbled, acting embarrassed of what he just said. I started laughing at him, knowing that he's probably frowning.

"That's it." Luke said before crawling on my bed. "What! Luke no!" I said quickly as he was already on my bed. His knees and hands were already pressed on the mattress as he got closer and closer. "Luuuke!" I groaned as I began pushing him.

"Nope you lost your chance." Luke said as he sat down. "My chance? What- It's my bed! My rules!" I said as I sat up too. "And um I don't care." Luke said before laying down. "Ugh Luke please, I want to sleep alone, you're annoying me." I said as I lightly pushed him.

"Well I don't wanna sleep alone, it's scary." Luke said. "You have pillows to keep you company." I said. "No Abby I'm sleeping here, please just let me. I have nightmares a lot." Luke begged. "If you wanna sleep here, sleep on the floor." I said. "Nahh." Luke said as he scooted as close to me as he could.
"Luke!" I groaned as his body touched mine.

"Are you even wearing bottoms?" I asked as I felt his cold legs touch mine. "Yeah, boxers, duh." He said. "Ew Luke! Get out!" I said as I pushed him. Luke was so strong that I caused myself to inch away from him. Instead of pushing him, I was pushing myself. Ugh he's like a boulder. "Luuuke." I groaned as I stood on my knees, stretching out my body and pushing him with my hands as my butt was sticking out in the air.

"Get out!" I groaned as I started to rub my feet on the sheets as if I was running in place. "Ugh." I huffed as I gave up. "Tired?" Luke asked as I breathed hard. "Yep." I breathed. "Good." Luke smirked before pressing his hands on my chest and pushing me off the bed. I gasped/ screamed quietly as I fell off the bed and landed on my back.

"Now you're too tired to get me off and to get up." Luke said as he rested his head on his arms as he laid on his back. "Luke." I hissed as I wrapped my arm around the bed and I pulled myself up. I crawled on the bed and I crawled on top of him, causing him to groan in pain.

I smiled as my knees dug into his chest as I crawled across on him. I got off the bed as Luke coughed and held his stomach. I then grabbed his leg and I started to drag him off. "Come on Luke get off!" I said as I kept dragging him. "Enjoying yourself?" Luke asked as he stared at me. I madly looked at him before grabbing a pillow and madly smacking him in the stomach.

"Abby!" He groaned as he sat up and held his stomach. "Get off." I said as I smacked him in the head with the pillow.