four

chapter four
first love

3 YEARS AGO

"y/n you have to tell him" sasha said immediately as you woke up.

"what are you talking about"

"you have to tell connie you like him"

"sasha i swear you've been telling me this since training camp and i still keep saying no. why do you keep insisting"

"oh i don't know because you two are perfect for each other, right mikasa"

"yeah you two would be cute together, his eyes light up a little more when you walk into a room"

"mikasa not you too" you said as you stared at the two girls

"see i have a point , plus you two already like each other. why not make it official"

"i don't know if he likes me dumbass"

"she's hopeless" mikasa said as she walked out the room to do her morning workouts leaving before you could say any remarks at her.

"y/n baby , this is connie we are talking about the same dude who has been flirting with you since we started training, the same dude that gets all flustered when he see you and he also gets mad whenever you and jean joking flirt around"

"he's just nice like that"

"he doesn't flirt with anyone else"

"sasha what will i gain if i tell him"

"a boyfriend , unconditional love , having someone there for you"

"sounds gross , plus i have you for the unconditional love part " you said smiling at the girl.

"i know you to well , why don't you actually want to tell him. you've been complaining over this crush since you were 14!"

"listen it's just a stupid crush" you answered as she gave you a you're not fooling anyone look.

"the truth please"

"fine. i'm not scared that he's not going to return my feelings that's fine i don't mine that but let's say we do have a relationship and this cute gross stuff, it means i'm going to get more attached and if one day i lose him i wouldn't know what to do with myself. you know that nothing is certain in this world." you told her truthfully.

"i forget how pessimistic you are sometimes. why are you already thinking about death! you haven't even told him and you're out here talking about losing him" she said grabbing your face.

"look you're gonna tell him tonight after we get the other boats from Marley, and you two are gonna fall in love and live happy lives"

"i'll think about it but no promises"

"i'll take that as a yes now let's go eat breakfast i'm starving"

-

the rest of day was like every other day. you'd do some training so you wouldn't get out of shape, watching sasha try to steal some of connie and jeans food at lunch and hanging out with the people you loved most.

it was peaceful almost , it was a false sense of comfort.

"so we just need to hide and back sure nothing goes wrong?" you asked as everyone walked to ship were coming.

"basically"

"let's hope nothing goes wrong" you said grabbing a shotgun.

after a while of waiting , the ships were approaching meaning that was erens signal to lift it up.