!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Hello, my fellow Wattpaders I have something to tell you that you may dislike or you may love,

I am going to go back through the story with major changes. With how I have everything envisioned so far the current wave will not work. I have really considered discontinuing this story but am working really hard to not let that happen!!! I can't decide what to do next because I have so many ideas bubbling up but none work with this story. I may be off for a while because of school and need to reset my sights...I hope you all understand that I do this as a hobby and am still in high school so I have many things to do in my life because I am also going to be getting another dog soon... that makes 7 soon to be eight dogs and we have a lot of exotic animals as well as horses and cows to take care of. If you want me to continue this story please understand my reasoning and let me think and work because writing a story like this where it diverges entirely from the beginning of the story is difficult to plan out while making it still enter twin with the canon plot.

That is all I hope you understand I have a life too and need time to adjust my sights and figure stuff out. In the meantime feel free to give me an idea of what you guys want to read and some questions you guys may be wanting to ask! I will continue updating you guys once a week on my progress with ideas and chapters, See you all soon.