𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Authors note-

"Hi everyone I just wanted to say thank you for giving this book a chance. This is my first time writing, so I hope you enjoy. I also suggest listing to Stronger by The score or something similar, while reading this chapter."

3rd POV

In the city of Musutafu, Japan there was a small, four-year-old boy, with untamable green hair that was sleeping in one of the many apartment complexes in the bustling city. As the small child slept, a skinny woman was cooking breakfast while softly humming a tune from a popular song downstairs. Back upstairs the small child was beginning to wake, slowly his eyelids rose to reveal two emerald green eyes that shined with life, he burst up suddenly and scrambled around his room to get ready, grabbing only a red shirt and navy blue basketball shorts. He rushed downstairs to wake his mother only to find her up and cooking breakfast

"Hey Izuku, good morning." Said the woman

"MOM MOM MOM!" Said the happy boy, now known as Izuku

"Yes honey." said the mother who already knows what today is.

"It's my birthday, We get to go figure out my quirk mom!" said the ball of life with green hair

"Yes Izu, so you better eat otherwise we can't go." Said the slim woman with a bright smile on her face.

The small family of two sat down at the table in order to eat their breakfast, one eating like a normal person, and the other almost inhaling their food. Once done with their food the older of the two began to clean up, she then grabbed everything they needed, and off to the quirk doctor they went.

Time Skip

(Doctor's office)

"Izuku Midoriya" called a nurse with brown eyes and hair

"Come on Izu time to find out your quirk," said Mrs. Midoriya

"Ok mama!" replied Izuku while running to his mother as both the female adults entered the doctor's office.

"Alright now we're just going to do a scan and take some blood, will that be alright?" asked the doctor

"Mhm" hummed Inko Midoriya in response

"Alright then let us proceed, Izuku are you ready to start?" asked the doctor

"Yep" replied Izuku

The doctor, Mr. Shiga, then took Izuku to get his power assessment. They ran different tests such as blood tests and X-rays, but in the end, it only led to hating. He was quirk less, powerless in a superhuman society, he couldn't be a hero and his own mother looked down at him with so much confusion that it looked like hate. After the doctor's appointment everything changed and it wasn't for the better, his friends started to hate him, his mother stopped even looking at him, he overall was just abandoned by everyone and everything. He never blamed them though, no matter how hard it became he never blamed his bullies or his mom, only himself.

Before he could even turn five his mother started to leave more, sometimes for days and would show back up at their home angry. Of course, things never got physical but she would mentally drag Izuku down by telling him he was useless, worthless, a waste of space, and so much more. It got to the point that she did something unforgivable and irreversible, she sold him. She sold him to the government as a human lab rat, and forty other four-year-old's were given up because of what they lack because they had no powers in a universe where having powers were the norm. All forty-one children were taken by force, but what happened to their parents? The parents were paid for the children's lives, the parents got paid for selling something that didn't belong to them.

The kids were wiped of everything they loved, including their freedom, life, family, everything. After they were taken, that's when it really became hard. They had a strict schedule of what to do but that wasn't the worst thing, they were wiped of their memories. Their memories of everything they had ever known were stolen from them, from that point the kids were called numbers instead of names, these numbers represented their ranking so they were always changing. It was hard for everyone in that place but slowly people started dying, their bodies and minds couldn't handle the stress of this place so they just dropped dead, literally. Out of forty-one kids, only thirty-three were left after the third rank reveal, which was four months after everyone got their memories wiped.

Their training was hard, by the age of five they had to be able to name at least twenty-five of the instant pressure points and know how to knock someone out using those pressure points. They had little to no downtime and were told what to do, how to do it, and when to do it, if they didn't want to they had to fight each other, the loser had to do the chore. While all the kids were skilled one person with green eyes and hair stood out. Izuku Midoriya was, among the children, skilled. He could take down anyone with no issues, and he was the smartest, strongest, and most skilled amongst the kids. And soon the kids would face a massive challenge, they would have to face what they were bought to do. They would have to become the first black blood soldiers, they would become this by getting injected with a black substance, also called the Azrael toxin, and then the toxin would fight with their body's, in the end, they would more likely die rather than survive but they scientists claimed that this was 'for science' and if it worked then they would train the kids to become killing machines.

It was almost three years after the memory wipe and each of the children on their seventh birthday would get injected with the Azrael toxin. Fortunately for the scientists, the people who oversee this project chose kids with almost the exact same birthday so they could do it in a few turns. Then the day came, the fifth test started on July 15th, 2007, and four children were put into separate rooms and hooked up to medical equipment to monitor their heart rate. Slowly, one by one the kids were injected with the thick black substance, and then it started. The screams of pain filled the rooms as many people looked away, not being able to look at the children who were shaking in the metal chair they were strapped to. With time the pained cried died down and with it the children's hearts, four flat-lined heart monitors could be heard and just as suddenly as the long beep came it was replaced by two steady beeps coming from two rooms with children who were strapped down, two survived out of four and one had green hair and eyes, and the other jet black hair and dark green eyes, their numbers. one, who held the top spot in the ranks. He lived through the Azrael toxin and the training, he was the child who survived.

Hi everyone it's Acid here, just wanted to say thank you for reading this chapter and I will work hard to post another one very soon.

Word total-1228

Characters brought up- Izuku Midoriya, Inko Midoriya, Dr. Shiga, and a few minor characters

Note- In this story some of the events will happen in a different order.