Chapter 1

Sky's P.O.V.

After the last time I ran away, I finally realized that I was being a complete and utter brat and that I should be trying as hard as dad and the guys were to give me a good and fun life. So that's what I started to do, pay them with the same amount of love and respect that they gave me.

Today was the day of my high school graduation, I started to go to Lake Side high after I got expelled from my other high school. All the guys and their wives will be here, meaning that I'll have a big group of people cheering me on as I walk across the stage today.

It was first thing in the morning, meaning that it was only 8:30. "Dad?" I yelled quitly so I didn't wake mom or Lennon,  as I walked down the stairs "kitchen" he yelled back "there's my graduating girl" he smiled and gave me a hug. "Why are you up so early? Your graduation isn't until 6:30 tonight" he questioned and handed me a cup of coffee "I wanted to spend some time with you alone before everybody woke up and before people got here to hang out" I said in one breath "how lovely" he joked. An hour later Dad and I were sitting across from each other at the kitchen table when mom came down the stairs with Lennon in her arms. "Morning momma bear" I smiled at her "morning graduate" she smiled and kissed my head and handed Lennon over to dad while she could grab some coffee and breakfast.

"Hello?" We heard Andy, Jake, CC, and Lonnie (the new bass player) yell as they walked through the door. "Hey!" I smiled as I walked out of my room and downstairs to greet them. "How's our favourite graduate?" Andy asked as he pulled away from the hug "I'm doing alright, I'm excited" I smiled and led them into the living room where mom, dad and Lennon were sitting.

After hanging out with the guys for a while, it was finally time for us to head over to the school for the graduation ceremony. "We'll see you once the ceremony's over, ok?" Dad said and kissed my head before the family walked into the auditorium and I into the gym where everyone was meeting up.

(Sky's graduation outfit and makeup)

"Sky Ferguson is graduating today with honours and a specialist high skills major in arts and culture" the announcer said as I got up on stage to get my diploma, making my family and friends jump up and start cheering very loudly and very obnoxiously, making the crowd chuckle quietly.

After the ceremony, I met up with the guys and their wives to take some pictures and mingle with everybody who was there. I can't believe that I'm actually a high school graduate, and I can't believe that I actually have a family with me to celebrate this big milestone.

My life couldn't get any better than this!

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy this new story! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!)