Chapter 3

Sky's P.O.V.

After touring with the guys for 6 months, it was finally time for me to head home. And let me tell you, home sickness is absolutely no joke.

I landed at the LAX airport at 9:30am. I got my luggage and walked outside to where mom said she would pick me up at. A few minutes later her car pulled up and she got out to give me a hug. "Hey baby girl! How are you?" She asked as she pulled away and grabbed one of my bags to put in the trunk "hey momma, I'm good! How are you?" I asked, closing the trunk "I'm happy to have both my kids home" she smiled and started the car.

When dad first brought Alice home he was nervous as hell. Not knowing how I'll react to having someone coming into my life as the potential "mother figure." He was completely surprised when I welcomed her with open arms and he was even more surprised when I started calling her mom a few months after he brought her home.

Once we arrived home I quickly brought my things to my room and then ran down back to the living room to hang out with mom and Lennon. Having a little brother was honestly so much fun, seeing as how I've never had any siblings before. "So how was your? I want to hear everything" mom said excitedly once I sat down on the couch "it was fun, we did so many cool things" I started off. We continued talking for a bit longer and then after a little while we decided to start making dinner.

After dinner, mom gave Lennon a bath then put him to bed, when she was done that, she came back downstairs and we decided to watch a movie. Once the movie was over we both went to bed. It's been a long day for everybody and we all deserved a good nights sleep.

(A/N: hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update a new chapter, and I'm so sorry that it's a short chapter. But I hope you like it. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!)