68

Third Person

"okay i'm just going to shave my head at this point i have too much hair" evelyn complained as she tried to pin it up for the tenth time.

the other girls laughed as kate stepped behind the help her girlfriend out. "here babe let me help you"

"you guys look so pretty" jess told them.

"i'm so excited for y'all, you're going to prom and you look hot as fuck" clara snapped her fingers back and forth making them laugh.

"thank you guys, i'm so excited" brinnley smiled finishing up her make up.

"and we do look hot as fuck" evelyn added as they all agreed.

"okay so we need to take pictures before zach gets here so we just have the 'just finished' selfies, and then we can do the rest when he arrives" kate planned out.

"i'll take them since, not to suck my own dick or anything, i'm the best with pictures amongst the group" jess flipped her hair.

"suck your own- what?" clara questioned.

"DUPLICITY HARRY REFERENCE" brinnley called out instantly. "oh my god i love you so much for that"

"yes!! thank you for getting me into it" jess bowed down to her. "you've given my life purpose"

"duplicity? what is that?" evelyn asked with furrowed brows.

"oh no don't ask that" clara sighed since she realized what they were talking about.

"no wait i want to know too" kate asked as well causing clara to palm her forehead.

"okay so basically it's a fanfic about like harry styles but he's not his usually self" jess started.

"yeah instead of him being all 'treat people with kindness' he's all "kill people with kindness' in this book" brinnley explained.

"unless they're aven" jess mentioned.

"oh yeah unless they're the queen" brinnley agreed with the younger girl.

"wait who's aven?" kate as looking confused.

"she's harry's love interest in the book and a badass" brinnley informed.

the front door was soon knocked on causing the conversation to come to a halt as they all looked back at each other and then the time.

"fuck zach is here!" brinnley frantically stated, quickly doing the finishing touches on her make up as kate and evelyn did the same.

"okay i'll go downstairs so he's not left alone with mom and dad, finish up, take some pictures, and get your asses downstairs" clara insisted. "no duplicity talk"

"yes mom" brinnley sarcastically said causing clara to roll her eyes at her sister before trudging down the stairs.

after about fifteen minutes of the girls taking pictures and finishing up they came downstairs so they could leave.

"wow you three look absolutely beautiful" liz said tearing up a bit as cole whipped out his camera to take more pictures.

"aw mom don't cry" brinnley had a small smile on her face as she hugged her.

"i'm sorry okay i'll stop, maybe" liz stated as brinnley shook her head before turning and walking to zach.

"hi" the girl said as he just stared at her. "what? why are you staring at me?"

"you just- you- um-wow" zach fumbled over his words causing brinnley to laugh.

"you look pretty wow too" she nodded.