47

Third Person

"she's such a bitch i can't even describe how much i hate her now" brinnley ranted to zach handing him a water bottle.

school had ended an hour ago and brinnley had driven all of the girls, except for jess and clara, at their respective homes. zach had come over a little bit after with his suitcase and stuff he would need for their trip. now brinnley was telling zach about what happened during the day.

"she seriously brought evan TO me and then bashed me in front of her new friends, even though five seconds ago she hated them" brinnley complained.

"brinn" zach tried chiming in to slow her down.

"i mean come on, who the fuck is she?" brinn raised her eyebrows. "i have been friends with her since well forever"

"uh brinn"

"i get it she may want more friends then just us but why is she-"

"BRINNLEY" zach yelled shutting her up and causing her to go quiet. "zuzu wants to go outside, she's been standing by the door scratching it for ten minutes now"

brinnley looked over at her dog and quickly opened the back door so she could go outside. "oops sorry zuzu you can go now"

the dog ran outside and brinnley walked back over to the kitchen counter where zach stood. she pulled the sleeves of zach's hoodie over her hands.

zach sighed, "come here" he then wrapped his arms around her bringing her into a hug while she buried her face into his chest as he gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "don't worry about them okay? they aren't worth your time"

"and you don't have to see them for the next couple of days since you will be in hawaii with people who actually care about you" zach told her as she slowly nodded.

"yeah good point" brinnley said softly. "can we take a nap? your comfortable"

zach laughed, "we take a nap every time we spend time together i think you'll manage this once"

brinnley looked up at him and furrowed her eyebrows. "since when do you not want to take a nap? you always want to take a nap"

zach shrugged, "i want to talk to you and i can't do that if we're both sleeping"

"good point" brinnley smiled. "fine we don't have to sleep right now, i have to actually finishing packing anyway so come help me"

she grabbed the boy's hand and they walked out of the kitchen going to the blonde's room. they first saw jess and clara sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"oh hey lovebirds what's up?" jess smirked as brinnley rolled her eyes.

"shut up jess" brinnley said.

"wait i never asked this but is jess short for something?" zach asked the girl.

"yes but i'm not telling you what it is" jess said folding her arms.

"clara what's her full name?" zach asked turning to the younger girl who's eyes widened. "clara"

clara sighed, "it's jessie which isn't bad but she hates it because she thinks of the girl from toy story"

"CLARA!" jess yelled as clara raised her hands in defense.

"i'm sorry! he buys me food and a bunch of other stuff in return for my honesty" clara stated.

"it's true, but jess you literally have jessie written as your twitter handle so you must not hate it that much" zach mentioned.

"no i do, your girlfriend over there changed it from jess to jessie and i just haven't gotten the chance to change it back" jess explained.

"my girlfriend?" zach questioned as jess nodded towards brinnley who was focused on texting evelyn back about the trip. "she's not my girlfriend stupid"

"she will be just you wait" clara smiled as jess nodded before they both turned back to the movie they were watching originally.

"that's what i plan on doing" zach mumbled to himself as he and brinnley walked upstairs to help the blonde pack.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

🥺🥺
bye loves <3