50

Third Person

"is everything okay brinn?" zach asked the blonde girl. "you look like you're gonna have a panic attack, are you? because i can pull over and-"

brinnley shook her head, "no i'm fine don't worry i'll just tell you what's wrong later okay?"

zach nodded, "yeah sure but if you need a second let please me know, promise me"

"i promise" brinnley said softly giving him a small smile before looking back out of the window.

"cough please admit you're dating cough" jess teased causing ryan and clara to laugh while zach and brinnley rolled their eyes.

"we aren't dating jess so drop it" zach said. "if we were dating i would've said it already so i think you have your answer"

"yes i know zachary don't get your panties all in a bunch i just think y'all would be cute together" jess shrugged.

"i know for a fact you did NOT just say panties... in a bunch" ryan said. "please don't ever say that again"

"listen ryan it is my favorite phrase so you will hear me say that for the remainder of this trip and you will learn to deal with it like everyone else" jess stated patting the boy's shoulder.

"it's better you just go with it, don't question it and just roll with it ry or else it won't stop" clara suggested.

the boy nodded slowly, "i want to ask more questions but then again i don't so i think i'll just sit quietly"

"good choice there buddy" jess smiled.

"oh zach, jonah just texted saying we're late" clara informed him. "he also said hurry up before they leave us"

"the fact that jonah wasn't even going on the trip and is now threatening to leave us doesn't sit right with me" zach joked. "but yeah whatever tell him we are almost there"

clara nodded and did as the older boy had told her. about fifteen minutes later of driving, talking, laughing, and scream singing to one direction they arrived at the airport.

zach parked the car and the group quickly jumped out of the car, grabbed each of their belongings and ran inside the airport where the rest of their friends were waiting for them.

"there they are!" kate pointed out noticing her friends running towards them.

"sorry... zach would NOT get out of bed this morning" brinnley said out of breath. "and we also slept through the alarm"

"yeah it wasn't all my fault" zach panted while the others furrowed their eyebrows at him. "okay it was a good chunk of my fault"

corbyn rolled his eyes, "don't care let's go, i want to leave now please"

"yeah i've been waiting for this all week, i literally flew out here to la just so we could leave together" christina mentioned.

"oh my god christina i didn't see you!" brinnley said engulfing christina into a hug. "hi babes"

"hi lovely i missed you" christina said returning the hug.

"i missed you more"

"GUYS" daniel yelled causing christina and brinnley to release from the hug and look at him. "i want to leave like now, catch up later"

the two girls stuck their tongues out at him and walked off to the front desk so that they could get their bags checked with their arms linked.

the rest of the group followed the two girls while zach and corbyn furrowed their eyebrows and then looked at each other tilting your heads.

"your girlfriend took my girl" zach stated dumbfounded.

"nooo your girl took my girlfriend" corbyn replied.

"dude it was obviously your-"

"you guys joining us or what?" brinnley interrupted as she walked up to them. "chris is getting her bags checked you should probably go with her corbyn"

corbyn nodded and started walking away towards his girlfriend. "this conversation isn't over zach!"

zach shook his head and looked at the confused girl standing in front of him. "don't ask"

"what conversation zachary?" brinnley questioned laughing a bit.

"nothing important" zach told her. "oh actually before we go meet up with the group what did you have to tell me earlier that made you upset"

brinnley shook her head, "don't worry it's fine now, let's just go back-"

"brinnley" zach said taking a hold of her hand. "what's wrong?"

the girl sighed, "amara texted evelyn and i about how we are all going to hawaii without her and i just- i don't know i feel bad for leaving her out"

"yes what she did was awful but i've never left her out of anything she's been my best friend for as long as i can remember and it's weird she isn't here"

"yeah i know that sounds stupid considering she's a bitch, just forget i said it" brinnley said looking at her feet until zach cupped her cheeks making her look at him.

"it's not stupid brinn i promise, you guys have been friends forever it's hard to let something like that go" zach told her. "i think just spend this week in hawaii and enjoy yourself, then you can try talking to her in person when we get back okay?"

brinnley nodded, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. thanks z"

"anytime, now let's go before they all jump us for taking too long" zach said grabbing her hand and walking over to their impatient friends.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

my favs 🥺
bye loves <3