Poll #1

Okay so I know I have stuff unfinished that's already started but I still wanna know what you guys wanna see next!

So this is how it'll work!

I'm going to list 4 stories.
You guys are gonna comment which one sounds most interesting, as in which one you guys would be most interesting in reading!

All of these are romance cause I'm a sucker for it and all of them are female OC's because I like making OC's and it's easier to give them a personality and since I myself am female it's easier to understand my OC.

I might make male ones in the future. 

ALRIGHT LET'S GET STARTED SHALL WE!

-START-

#1- "Lily Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" (Fred x OC)
~The story of Harry Potter's fraternal twin sister and her perspective of the wizarding world~

#2- "Host Club Love" (Kaoru Hitachiin x OC) (Might change title in future)
~Where Haruhi has a twin sister who is also mistaken for a boy. What happens when she's roped into the same mess Haruhi is with the Host Club?~

#3- "Water Attracts Lightning" (Laxus x OC)
~Where a lightning dragon slayer and water dragon slayer fall in love over time. (Before Tenrou Island incident and 7 year time skip)~

#4- "Fairy Love" (Laxus x OC) (Might change title in future)
~After losing a lot of their family and friends on Tenrou Island, Fairy Tail begins to lose hope after a few years. But after saving someone and bringing them back to the guild, Fairy Tail gets some life back in it's life. What happens when the people from the S-Class trials return home and a certain lightning dragon slayer and the, now known as, Fairy (Tail) Princess meet? (During 7 year skip and after Tenrou Island incident)~

-END-

Yes I know two of these involve the same character but different OC's and different time period for the most part.

I like Laxus, he's one of my favorites and Fairy Tail is ONE of my favorite animes.

I love a lot of them! 

Please leave a comment as your vote!

SEE YOU GUYS LATER!

Byyyyyyyeeeee!!!