𝐕. 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒' 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"The tour bus leaves in 30 minutes! Get ready!" How did he even get access to their room in the first place?  Dawn groaned. Somehow she had fallen asleep on the floor. She threw an empty bottle of Jack Daniels aside. That explains the headache.

"Come on, get up," Vin said and kicked Dawn's side.

"Fucking hell," Dawn moaned and sat up. There was confetti everywhere.

Lola had passed out on the bed where her head was hanging from the edge. Dawn stood up and stretched her legs which felt like jelly. She paced around for a while. Finally, she found some clothes to cover her body.

"Lola, wake up already! We have to leave soon," Dawn hissed and rustled Lola's body, but she didn't seem to react one bit.Dawn studied the room before fixing her eyes on a glass of water. She let out a small chuckle as she grabbed the glass. She tilted it, and let the ice-cold water spill on Lola's body."What the fuck?" Lola exclaimed. She jumped up from the bed and gawked at Dawn with a bitter grimace."Wake the fuck up! We have to leave in 25 minutes." Dawn chuckled. She walked over to the mirror and fixed her hair before exiting the hotel room. Everyone was waiting in the hallway. Mandy was, as usual, glued to Robert's side. Pennie was chatting with Peter Grant who resembled some sort of giant next to her tiny frame.Dawn, at last, laid her eyes on him.

Jimmy was standing against a wall. His arm stayed wrapped around Jenny. His hand caressed her shoulder as she whispered stuff into his ear. She had on a big, pink boa wrapped around her neck. A large pair of orange sunglasses sat on the bridge of her nose. She was so beautiful, it even made Dawn doubt her own looks.

She rolled her eyes as Jimmy gave her a peck on the lips. Dawn snapped out of her thoughts as Lola entered the hallway."What the hell, Dawn?" Lola asked. Her hair was completely drenched. "Whoops" Dawn smiled in an innocent manner."Fuck off." Lola spat. She wrapped her arm around a female roadie whom she appeared to have grown very close to over the past few days. The two women walked away which left Jimmy, Dawn, and Jenny behind."Go ahead darling, I'll catch up with you in a minute," Jimmy whispered into Jenny's ear, who ran off."Dawn" His voice was deep and mysterious. It made Dawn's stomach tingle."Go ahead. Your puppy's waiting," Dawn spat. She turned around to face Jimmy, who'd by now taken off his sunglasses."Look, I know she's a bit-""Annoying? maddening? provoking?" Dawn suggested. Jimmy let out a breathy laugh."Something in that direction," Jimmy said and took a step closer to Dawn."Please understand this, we're not a thing," Jimmy said. Dawn squinted her eyes at his statement.Why the hell would she care? It didn't matter to her. That's at least what she needed to portray right at that moment.

Okay

Inhale

Exhale

"And you're telling me this because?" Dawn spoke in a questioning tone. Jimmy tilted his head at her question.

Could he see right through her?

"You're very strong, has anyone ever told you that?" Jimmy asked. He took yet another step closer to Dawn. The two of them were face to face, lips only inches apart. Dawn took a shaky breath. Jimmy's face was so close to her. Something deep inside of her wanted nothing more than to smash her lips against his.

"Know this; Before this tour is over, you're not gonna be able to resist me," Jimmy whispered under his breath. His hoarse voice only made it better.

Fuck.

Dawn closed her eyes, regretting all thoughts which had gone through her head. He was a self-centered narcissist, but no one seemed to excite her more than him.

"You're one selfish bastard James, do you know that?" Dawn asked. She found herself in a confused state.
She wanted to slap him for being so selfish. Yet, she wanted that part of him too. She'd heard many stories about Jimmy. Everything from his ill temper to his crazy drinking habits. But, she wanted the good and the cursed. She wanted it all."And you're fooling yourself if you think that we'll ever end up together." Dawn spat and stepped around Jimmy's figure. She smirked a bit as she walked away, pulling her big dark sunglasses over her eyes.

𝑰𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕. 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅.