𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, this time it sounded more insistent and the sound was slowly yanking Dawn's brain apart

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, this time it sounded more insistent and the sound was slowly yanking Dawn's brain apart. She had ignored it the first two times because she knew exactly who was calling her; Vin.
She also knew exactly why he was calling her, but she didn't want to have anything to do with those rats as she had referred to Led Zeppelin.
Though she truly did not want to pick up the phone, she would go insane if she had to hear that bloody ringtone once more.

"What?" Dawn's voice crashed through her apartment, her voice was pique and sharp.

"Pleased to hear from you too" Vin chuckled, the sarcasm was clear and it pissed Dawn off.

She rolled her eyes and mumbled a few profanities under her breath as she thought it was fatuous that Vin could find amusement in something he damn well knew pissed Dawn off; Led Zeppelin.

"Dawn, the tour will be a hit! With your fan base and Zeppelin's, it'll be a goddamn masterpiece!" Vin more or less yelled.

Dawn could faintly hear her bandmates fooling around in the background, particularly Mandy imitating Dawn, who soon figured out that she was undoubtedly on speaker.

"Vin, for the thousandth time, I told you; I'm not going on tour with those bastards!" Dawn screeched. Her voice boomed through the apartment as her pulse rose and her eyebrows crinkled to express the frustration of which she felt.

"Listen it'll make great money, and be honest; I know you want to hit the road again," Vin said. Dawn thought about it for a while. Hitting the road didn't sound all that bad, but bringing someone like Zeppelin was a complete deal-breaker. 

"Come to my office in twenty minutes, Led Zeppelin will be there, we'll discuss everything,"

"But I-"

"No buts, Dawn! I'll see you in 20 minutes!" Vin spoke and he hung up the phone, leaving Dawn with so much frustration on her mind that she was barely able to think.

"Fuck!"

Dawn looked searched through the stacks of both clean and dirty laundry, throwing each item of clothing over her shoulder until she found a respectable outfit. A pair of red, flared pants and a white T-shirt. She jumped into her usual black boots and let her bouncy brown curls hang. Her naturally beautiful complexion needed no cover-up.

She rushed out the door, onto the busy street and waved her arms in the air, resembling a madman until a taxi finally pulled aside, and when she told the driver the address, he turned slowly to look back at her with an amazed smile.

"Miss Montez?" He asked with a smile. Dawn nodded, confused.

"My daughter is one of your biggest fans. Uh-do you mind?" He asked and handed Dawn a piece of paper along with a pen.