Chaper one

Obambas POV

There was so much works to do at the light grey house.

Obamba was tired and sad. He hadn't had a milkshake in 39.76 days and he was getting angry. Michelle was being annoying and he just wanted to yell at someone.

He heard Michelle try and say something in a stern voice but he wasn't having it.

"你那硬汉布满灰尘的屁股侧面的屁股,我会毫不犹豫地把你的屁股变成门把!!!! 😡😡😡😡" obamba shrieked at Michelle. Michelle looked angry and stormed off.

Just when Obamba thought his mood couldn't get any worse, he realized that he had left his chocolate chippy swirl Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ in the oven. "No." He said as he pulled out an uno reverse card. Now the chocolate chippy swirl cinnamon things were not burned anymore.

Then obamba thought "I need my milkshake if I want to be happy" then he changed his mind and said "hey Siri play be happy by didixe Danilo" but alas, the President of gun pew pew land did not own an apple.

He took his Google pixel and slammed it onto the ground. "I'm getting my milkyshake now"

He swiftly skipped over to his deluxe limo black dark fbi type shit and drove to the nearest z burger because we all know they have the best milkshakes.

But he was not prepared for what he saw there. Because standing at the center of z burger in all his glorious sexyness was the hunky ogre himself.

Obambas eyes widened and his heart pounded more rapidly than before. Not in a million years had he thought he would see him.
The man standing there was the one and only- scream pp man aka shred I mean shrek English. That's right, Shrek of the swamp was standing there right before his eyes, his muscles glistening under the moonlight.

Obamba was taken aback with disbelief but stood his ground nonetheless. "I would like one Oreo milkshake please" he said with confidence. Shrek looked at Obamba with an unreadable expression and said:"that would be 5.99" Obamba got out his wallet and shuffled through his change, "here you go daddy I mean sir cough cough"

Obamba blushed and Shrek chuckled at his mistake.

Shreks eyes suddenly darkened with desire as Obamba fanned his flushed face. When they're eyes met it was like everything was in slow motion.  Shrek handed his milkshake over to obamba and licked some whipped cream off his hand.

"Do you have an only fans?"

"Wait what" obamba said with Confuciusism.

"Bitch did I stutter?"

Obamba was shocked by the ogres directness but there was no point in lying, slowly, he nodded.

Shrek suddenly pulled on obambas hand and dragged him into the bathroom. Longstoryshortobamagotrailedandhesafuckingbottom.