Chapter two

Obamba POV

Well that happened. Obamba thought, what he had dreamed about for so long had finally happened. But no matter how good it was, his mind kept going back to one thing, or one person. Trisha pastas no it's paytas oh no not her I meant Michelle.

He had yelled at Michelle before but this time it was different. He was speaking in China language. Speaking in chinanese meant that he was very angry and that meant that Michelle was also very angry.

Once he arrived at the light grey green blue thing mansion he was surprised to see the door open, he was so surprised his eyes even widened in surprise because he was surprised.

He walked into micheels room only to be met with a pair of bright dark eyes yes sense makes.

It was Dora.

He gasped with dramaness.

Micheal Khors was cheating on him with a 7 year old I mean no wait oh fuck.

"oye perra fea" Dora said

"No u bitch" Obamba said pulling out the same uno reverse card as before, which reminded him about his chocolate cinnamon things swirlies. He was shocked to see crumbs on the explorers shirt.

"You dare eat my cinnamon swirlies!?" Obamba exclaimed with exclamation.

"Haha get reckt loser" Dora said while she jajajaed

Obamba spotted Michelle across the room looking angry, she pulled out a gun on him ooo plot twist Ik I'm so good at this.

"Any last words" Michele asked.

"WAIT" obamba yelled.

Michelle waited.

"Before I go, I need to know one thing"

Michelle nodded

"What's my last name" Obama said with tears in his eyes

Michelle was unimpressed. "Everyone knows it's Care you dumb ass bitch ass crusty bitch"

Obama was shocked once again and then he got more shocked when shrek busted thru the walls.

"Omg daddy it's you" he squealed

Dora looked horrified and let out a blood curdling scream.

Michelle rushed over to Dora and asked her what was wrong

"I'm allergic to ugly bitches"

Obamba once again gasped at the audacity of the child

"Stfu before I drop kick your ugly flat ass" shrek yodeled.

Shrek flew over to Obama and carried him in his arms

"Where are we going daddy" Obama asked

"Ur moms house" shrek said with concern

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Obamba cried with tears

"What's wrong" shrek asked

"Heart❤️been ✈️broke💔 so☹️ many🫒 times🫐aha😭" Obama said quietly

"Okay" shrek man said