"Doll" - Touya Todoroki 💙

!PSA ! Intoxication!

12:56 am

"Y'all , it's mad lame tonight !" I complained to my strippers .
"Where the ballas at" I said looking in the mirror pouting . It's Mina's (bsf) first night and it's boring asl , I coulda had my guy friends throw some cash on us cause this ain't it .

"Ms. l/n , a group came in about 5 deep and are requesting for you and specifically 5 other women . If you don't feel comfortable I'll escort or shoot-" my main bodyguard started .

In my club , every stripper has a bodyguard in case of creeps and are armed . I take care of my ladies cause I would want the same . Right now I only have 10 ladies/friends but we bring in bank . My guards are paid 2,000 weakly and the ladies keep what they get plus 300 daily

"Thank you , but that's not necessary . We need a little fun , don't we girls ?" I said wiggling my eyebrows .

"Uraraka , Mina , Momo , Jiro , and Le'Nae please follow me . To my other ladies , you can head home and pick up your daily checks plus a little surprise ." I said smiling and heading offstage towards out the door.

We walked down the hall to the private rooms and entered Room #1. Jiro was the first in . The guards stayed outside and left us to be bad biddies .

"Hey pika" Jiro said .
"Hey babe" "Denki gushed .

When I walked in , I INSTANTLY seen someone I knew but didn't , never got his name but seen him around Denki and Shoto . I think he seen me stare for a little but whatevs. I closed the door and the "boys" started to introduce themselves .

"Hello ladies , thank you for coming" said the sexc one with scars . "I'm Touya Todoroki , but I go by Dabi ." (or daddy). His voice was music to my ears .

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya"
"Bakugo"
"Denki here"
"Kirishima"
"Shoto Todoroki"

"Damn all y'all are hot" Le'Nae said and quickly covered her mouth with both hands .

We all bussed out laughing and they thanked her .
"Oh wow"
"Thanks"
"I know"
"Thank you"

"Well that was Le'Nae y'all , I'm y/n and this is Mina , Uraraka , Jiro , and MoMo . I'm the owner of this club and thank YOU for coming Dabi" I said nicely walking up and reaching out for a handshake .

He shook my hand and smiled .

"My pleasure" he said caressing your hand and pecked it , then let go .

Did he just- im so happy ion blush....I woulda been caught .

"Let's get this show showing ladies" I turned around quickly on my heels and went straight for the pole .
"Enjoy" I said before starting our bomb ass routine .

1:42 am

After we danced , we had a few blunts and a few drinks and everybody went to another room , leaving me and Daddy- I mean Dabi

His eyes never left my body during the performance , and since it was just us , I figured I'd give him a private show(😗) .

I quickly made my way to the door to give my guard a break and to lock the door . I sexily (I think that's how you use that word) walked over to him and straddled his lap .

"You're really handsome Dabi , I don't know what it is but I'm intrigued about you" I said tracing his jawline with my nails . That must've turned him on a little cause I felt that bulge .

Wtf is this a hammer or a roc- ohhhhh shit it's his di- !! Damn daddy😭 I wonder how long he could last ? Hmmmnmmmm

"I could say the same about you Doll" .