"Really ?" - Temari Nara 💛

!Psa ! This is kinda long (3k+ words) so enjoy !

Temari's POV 7:49 am

"Look...she's coming"

It is too early , who are they talki-

"Y'all act like y'all ain't never seen a sexc gay before" *eyerolls* says y/n as she glared down the students while strutting to her locker....which happens to be across from mine.

Damn...do I wish to be like her or be with her ?

"Hey Temari !" Shikamaru says in annoyance.
"What idiot"
"I was trying to tell you that your drooling" he says pointing my mouth.
"I- wait what" I quickly turned around to grab a tissue out of my locker . I will be hella embarrassed if y/n saw that .

Y/N POV

I turned around and glanced to see Temari staring at me but she quickly turned away when I noticed.

She's adorable when she's embarrassed...

I smirked and looked Shikamaru up and down and laughed to myself. I'm a little cocky and decided to play a game. So I walked up to them.

"Hey, couldn't help but notice the stares" I said with a slight smile .
"People stare everyday, what makes our stares any different ?" Temari shot back.
"I only approach the ones I like...so y'all dating ?" I say getting straight to the point tapping my nails on my notebook.

*silence*

"So I take it she's single ? Great , let's go catch a movie or something ?" I asked waiting for her response .

"My place at 8...I'll give you my number and address later." She says in a dominate demeanor that I was NOT expecting. (🦋🦋🦋)

" ...Bet" I blushed and walked to class on the OTHER side of the building .

8:14 am

She talked with the sexiest tone I have everrrrr heard . Now I'm one dominant , egoistic , sexc , educated , bold and bad bitch , but don't we all love to be dominated by one person. I have never been tongue tied cause I'm usually the flirty one , but man . I could listen to her boss me around allll day-

"Miss y/l/n ?"
"Sorry, whatcha say ?" I say coming back to reality.
"First, you were late to class and now you don't want to listen. Go to the of-"
"Before you finish that sentence , no. I'm about to put these headphones in for the last 30 minutes . Please give me my work and finish teaching your class."
"Who are you-"
"Work ?" I asked and put my hand out .

She stared at me in disbelief but gave me my work . Now back to this day dream...

2:45 pm *RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

"Finallllyyyy" I say . "Now I get to see my- too much not mine yet" I walked down the hall to get my shit and leave when I smell something .

Is that weed or me ?
"Hey y/n !" Temari pops up out of nowhere. "Here's my info , don't be late ." She smirks and walks off with Shikamaru.

Woah that was hot....

I walk out the doors of hell and get in my purple jeep and go straight to the mall. I'm debating if I wanna be sexc badass or classy badass . Hmmm

4:33 pm

I've been here for like 20 million years and I still can't find a FUCKI- Ooouuuu