Chapter 1

Xisuma was checking the code to make sure there weren't any glitches. Suddenly he got a notification of unknown entities entering the server. He quickly notified everyone to come to spawn. He quickly put on his elytra and hurriedly flew to spawn. Almost everyone was already there. X wondered if he should wait for Grian and Mumbo to come but decided they could tell them what happened afterward. "Thank you for coming everyone. You're probably wondering why I called you here. Well turns out that a few mysterious entities have managed to enter our server. I can't locate them so I'm going to have to ask you guys to-" they were cut off in the middle of the sentence by a portal that appeared. The hermits got into a defensive position waiting to attack anything that would come through. But instead of an otherworldly space monster out came 10 strange people. The hermits although slightly more relaxed were still in a fighting position.

Xisuma studied the people in front of him carefully. On the right there were two teenagers one with brown hair the other with blonde, next to them was a man wearing a red jumper, a red beanie, then there was a man with pink hair wearing a rather fancy outfit lastly there was a man who appeared to be in his early thirties, he was wearing a green toga? (I don't know how to describe it) a white and green striped hat and a black cape out of his back sprouted wings, they reminded him of Grian's.

On the left, there were 5 men. One had black hair with a white bandana tied around his head, the man beside him was a lot shorter than him, he was wearing a blue shirt and on his head was a pair of clout glasses, behind him stood a man in a green hoodie and a white smiley face mask, then there was a man who had black horns and a demon tail but still appeared to be human, finally there was a man who was wearing mostly blue on his head was a beanie with a face which had a tongue sticking out. "Who are you? and Where are we?" the man with the smiley mask said

"I should be asking you who you are? what are you doing on our server?"

"Fine. I'm Dream, that's George, Sapnap, Badboyhalo or just Bad, Skeppy, Tommy & Tubbo, Wilbur, Techno and Philza. We have no idea how we got here." Dream said pointing to the individual people.

"Ok, well I'm Xisuma and you are currently on Hermitcraft."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Xisuma."

"likewise" Xisuma responded.

"How about I'll give you a tour of the shopping district? just follow me."

They wandered along the streets of the district the members of the SMP gaping at all the wonderful shops. At the end, Xisuma showed them the diamond throne.

"WOAH!!!Why are you guys displaying all of these diamonds aren't you afraid it's get stolen?" Tommy exclaimed. Xisuma gave him a confused look "Why would anyone try to steal them?"

After they finished their tour they ended back at spawn. 

"So what did you think?" X said. Although no one knew what to say about the impressive builds. Xisuma heard the flapping of wings above him and sure enough Grian landed right infront of him. "X-eye-zomma sorry me and Mumbo couldn't come we were like 2000 blocks away gathering resources!" X sighed as he heard the winged Hermit butcher his poor name. "It's fine Grian we handled it. Turns out it was people who somehow managed to get onto our server."

"Oh really where are they!"

"Turn around"

Grian turned around but immediately his bubbly expression changed to shock. So did Phil's

"Phil?" "Grian?"