Steve Randle Image-hate/love

It had been a normal day at the Curtis's with darry at work and two bit watching mickey mouse on TV, pony doing his home work and Steve and soda playing a game of cards. You have been great friends with all the rest of the gang but for some reason you and Steve didnt like each other ye were always arguing like children and insulting each other but the gang figured ye just had  crushes on each other but left It alone.

You had came from your shift at the dingo and brought food back to the Curtis's since darry was working late again you said hello to the boys and began taking plates out as Steve looked at you "you know y/n you'd make a great little house wife" he said grinning not meaning anything by it. You sighed and didn't feel like arguing back with him since it had been a long and hard day.

Steve noticed and felt a little bit bad so he went up to you and began helping you since he felt bad as the gang gave each other looks "come on ye clearly like each other so just kiss already" dally said jokingly as Steve pulled you gently and began to lean in and finally kissed you and of course you kissed him back softly and mumbled "I love you Steve randle but sometimes I hate you" you said as Steve kissed her cheek "you really love me though doll "

(should I make a part 2 also pls comment what u think?)