Jealous - Dally

Imagine you had just finished your shift at the Dx with you're two best friends soda and Steve. You had been packing you're bag outside but you suddenly stopped feeling a gentle tap on your shoulder and turned around to see soda and instantly smiled "hey soda everything okay?" you asked smiling at your best friend who you known since you were a kid. Soda pop smiled back at you "yea everythings great y/n I just wanted to know if you want to come along to the drag race with me and Steve" he said softly.

You thought about it for a minute since you absolutely loved going to drag races. You were about finally say yes when you're boyfriend dallas winston had walked up to the both of ye with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth "me and y/n are actually busy tonight I'm bringing her to the drive in" dally said as he put both arms around your waist protectively.

You were confused since you and dally made plans to go to the movie house tomorrow night. You looked up at dally as he just grinned and kissed the top of your head. Soda  frowned but nodded as he quickly smiled "that's fine maybe another time  y/n" he said as he smiled then waved goodbye since Steve was getting impatient.

"I thought we made plans to go to the drive in tomorrow dal?" you asked looking up at him, dally grinned "I know but you're mine doll and I missed you" he said as you turned to face him "you get jealous so easily Winston" you said chuckling