3.13

"Kitty!"

"Your totally going for modern space princess aren't you?" Mingyu asked as Winwin finished the final touches on his makeup.

"Yep, guess its my signature stlye now!" Jun winked as he smoothly put on a pair of sunglasses.

"Your signature color will probably change again if we ever do this again

"Your signature color will probably change again if we ever do this again." The8 teased as Jun just rolled his eyes and made his way to the entrance of the stage.

"Also sorry Shua hyung. We totally ate your snacks, mostly Vernon though!" Jun called out as Vernon dramatically gasped in betrayal.

Jun laughed as he made his way onto stage, already in a good mood and just seeing the crowd made his mood brighten even more!

"Hello Seoul!" Jun yelled over the screaming, only causing them to yell more. "Woah save your voices people. We got alot of fun things planned tonight." Jun reminded them.

He than remembered he had to get into position because he had a performance to put on.

The song he chose, Relove had a more upbeat style too it, so that's what the choreograph that he and Ten created to go along with it.

He loved everything about his performance tonight, surely the fans seemed to think so too. Because once he struck his final pose, the venue erupted into cheers.

'Wow they must have liked it.' Jun thought to himself as he tried to get the crowd to quite down so he can speak.

"Well thank you all so much for this, it makes me happy that some of you guys seemed to like the performance!" Jun said with a happy smile.

"Now y'all gotta promise me something!" Jun added as the crowd quieted down to hear what he had to say.

"HAVE A GOOD VALENTINE'S DAY! THE NIGHT ISN'T OVER YET!" Jun yelled as Ten joined him on stage.

"Well Kitty, all I got to say was that you were amazing tonight, and thank you for joining us tonight." Ten said, not even bothering to try and wrap his arm around Jun's shoulder.

Jun wad just too tall for him to do that, dang 6 feet tall people. And most 5'10 and up people too.

"Well everyone I wish you all happiness and a good night!" Jun waved goodbye to the crowd. Even if he would be back in a few minutes for their group games.

"Well folks as Jun said, the night isn't over, let's give a round of applause for our next performer!" Ten said.

"Tiger's Gaze!"